Stoke set to sign another Barcelona youngster: 19-year-old midfielder Nando Quesada
- July 15, 2013
Stoke appear to be closing in on another Barcelona youngster having already captured Marc Muniesa earlier this summer from the Catalan giants.
Nando Quesada, a 19-year-old midfielder, will join up with Stoke in the coming days, according to widespread reports in the Spanish media today.
Quesada has appeared for the Barcelona NextGen side and has been tipped for big things after coming up through the ranks alongside new Everton loanee Gerard Deulofeu.
The technically gifted midfielder has also represented Spain at Under-16 and Under-17 level.
Despite the fact Quesada is initially heading into Stoke’s reserve side, this appears to be another signing that suggests the Potters will be play a different kind of football under Mark Hughes after the departure of Tony Pulis.
A fine goal scored by new Stoke signing Nando Quesada a few years ago is below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...