- Chelsea legend Gianfranco Zola appointed manager of Serie A side Cagliari
- Catania have three men sent off in three minutes in a 3-2 defeat to Cittadella [Video]
- Queretaro’s AWOL Ronaldinho turns up on Instagram celebrating a family Christmas [Picture]
- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
Stoke set to sign another Barcelona youngster: 19-year-old midfielder Nando Quesada
Stoke appear to be closing in on another Barcelona youngster having already captured Marc Muniesa earlier this summer from the Catalan giants.
Nando Quesada, a 19-year-old midfielder, will join up with Stoke in the coming days, according to widespread reports in the Spanish media today.
Quesada has appeared for the Barcelona NextGen side and has been tipped for big things after coming up through the ranks alongside new Everton loanee Gerard Deulofeu.
The technically gifted midfielder has also represented Spain at Under-16 and Under-17 level.
Despite the fact Quesada is initially heading into Stoke’s reserve side, this appears to be another signing that suggests the Potters will be play a different kind of football under Mark Hughes after the departure of Tony Pulis.
A fine goal scored by new Stoke signing Nando Quesada a few years ago is below.
- Updated: July 15, 2013