Stoke set to sign another Barcelona youngster: 19-year-old midfielder Nando Quesada
- July 15, 2013
Stoke appear to be closing in on another Barcelona youngster having already captured Marc Muniesa earlier this summer from the Catalan giants.
Nando Quesada, a 19-year-old midfielder, will join up with Stoke in the coming days, according to widespread reports in the Spanish media today.
Quesada has appeared for the Barcelona NextGen side and has been tipped for big things after coming up through the ranks alongside new Everton loanee Gerard Deulofeu.
The technically gifted midfielder has also represented Spain at Under-16 and Under-17 level.
Despite the fact Quesada is initially heading into Stoke’s reserve side, this appears to be another signing that suggests the Potters will be play a different kind of football under Mark Hughes after the departure of Tony Pulis.
A fine goal scored by new Stoke signing Nando Quesada a few years ago is below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi