Stoke officially release images of their new home & away kits for 2014-15 [Pictures]
- March 24, 2014
The day after Stoke virtually cemented their place in next season’s Premier League, the Potters have released images of their new home and away kits for 2014-15.
Stoke’s new kits are made by Warrior, having previously worked with Adidas.
Stoke’s home kit remains their classic red and white stripped design, while the away kit has a light blue away strip placed diagonally across the jersey over a darker blue base colour.
See pictures of Stoke’s new home and away kits for 2014-15 below.
- Cologne v Stoke City: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Peter Odemwingie says Steve Sidwell is learning Spanish for Stoke’s Barcelona lad...
- Former Barcelona midfielder Ibrahim Afellay is having a medical at Stoke [Sky Sports]
- Brentford 2 – Stoke 0: Bojan Krkic made his long awaited return in the defeat (Of...
- Stoke 2 – Singapore Select XI 0: Steve Sidwell & Marko Arnautovic find the t...
- Done Deal: Chelsea sign Asmir Begovic, keeper pens a goodbye message to Stoke [Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi