Stoke officially release images of their new home & away kits for 2014-15 [Pictures]
- March 24, 2014
The day after Stoke virtually cemented their place in next season’s Premier League, the Potters have released images of their new home and away kits for 2014-15.
Stoke’s new kits are made by Warrior, having previously worked with Adidas.
Stoke’s home kit remains their classic red and white stripped design, while the away kit has a light blue away strip placed diagonally across the jersey over a darker blue base colour.
See pictures of Stoke’s new home and away kits for 2014-15 below.
- Luton v Stoke: Watch a Live Stream
- Mark Hughes: I didn’t even realise Harry Kane had gone off (video)
- D’oh: Stuart Pearce confuses Xherdan Shaqiri with Colombian pop star Shakira (Video)
- ‘He has no Job now': Shaqiri burns Effenberg while denying he moved to Stoke for ...
- Watch Xherdan Shaqiri’s first interview since joining Stoke from Inter Milan (Off...
- Xherdan Shaqiri’s number 22 jersey becomes fastest selling shirt in Stoke City...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...