Stoke officially release images of their new home & away kits for 2014-15 [Pictures]
- March 24, 2014
The day after Stoke virtually cemented their place in next season’s Premier League, the Potters have released images of their new home and away kits for 2014-15.
Stoke’s new kits are made by Warrior, having previously worked with Adidas.
Stoke’s home kit remains their classic red and white stripped design, while the away kit has a light blue away strip placed diagonally across the jersey over a darker blue base colour.
See pictures of Stoke’s new home and away kits for 2014-15 below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]