- Good Guy Ter Stegen celebrates his Barça rival Claudio Bravo’s penalty save [GIF]
- Wembley staff show their colours: Reading arrive amid rapturous applause, Arsenal to silence [Video]
- Messi Milestone: Leo scores his 400th Barcelona goal v Valencia [Videos]
- Barça’s Luis Suarez given brilliant standing ovation after Valencia goal and performance [Video]
- Falcao starts: Chelsea v Manchester United [Team Sheets]
Stoke officially release images of their new home & away kits for 2014-15 [Pictures]
- March 24, 2014
The day after Stoke virtually cemented their place in next season’s Premier League, the Potters have released images of their new home and away kits for 2014-15.
Stoke’s new kits are made by Warrior, having previously worked with Adidas.
Stoke’s home kit remains their classic red and white stripped design, while the away kit has a light blue away strip placed diagonally across the jersey over a darker blue base colour.
See pictures of Stoke’s new home and away kits for 2014-15 below.