- KSI talks about playing The OX at FIFA and nude scenes on BT Sport [Video]
- Crystal Palace sack Neil Warnock [Twitter Reaction]
- Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli contacts Inter Milan to check the possibility of a loan deal [Gazzetta]
- Egyptian presenter reads the news wearing a CD Nacional (Portugal) shirt [Video]
- ‘Never a penalty, Colback dived!’ Mini-Manchester United fan on 3-1 win v Newcastle [Video]
Stoke officially release images of their new home & away kits for 2014-15 [Pictures]
The day after Stoke virtually cemented their place in next season’s Premier League, the Potters have released images of their new home and away kits for 2014-15.
Stoke’s new kits are made by Warrior, having previously worked with Adidas.
Stoke’s home kit remains their classic red and white stripped design, while the away kit has a light blue away strip placed diagonally across the jersey over a darker blue base colour.
See pictures of Stoke’s new home and away kits for 2014-15 below.
- Updated: March 24, 2014