Stoke fanzine prepares for Arsenal game with a warning for Aaron Ramsey
The image above has been doing the rounds on Arsenal blogs and forums and reportedly comes from a Stoke fanzine.
To recap, Aaron Ramsey was injured by a sickening challenge from Ryan Shawcross at the Britannia in February 2010.
Ever since then, there has been plenty of animosity between Arsenal and Stoke with Ramsey even coming in for boos from the Potters support.
And, the match this coming Saturday between Stoke and Arsenal will no doubt be a gung ho affair with both sides needing the points for differing reasons.
Arsenal beat Stoke at the Emirates in September with Ramsey scoring in the fifth minute and then “shushing” the away support, as can be seen in the picture above.
Perhaps the most ironic part of the warning to Ramsey above, is that the Welsh midfielder will not be playing for Arsenal on Saturday as he is still injured and is not expected back until much later in March, for Chelsea away at the earliest.
Watch Live Stream
- Bad news for Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey [Standard]September 22, 2016
- Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey gets a new haircut. Photoshoppers make fun [Memes]August 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Premier League false start goes from bad to worse with Aaron Ramsey blowAugust 15, 2016
- Arsenal post top 10 goals from pre-season training ft. Santi Cazorla & Aaron Ramsey (Video)August 12, 2016
- Gooners think Mesut Ozil is the best midfielder in the world (Videos)September 25, 2016
- Arsene Wenger shares a joke about Jose Mourinho in his presser (Video)September 25, 2016
- Alex Iwobi not sure how he won MOTM award after Arsenal 3 – Chelsea 0September 25, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba jokes with Theo Walcott on social media after Arsenal’s winSeptember 25, 2016
- Ryan Mason scores a beauty as Hull win 2-1 at Stoke (Official video)September 22, 2016
- Spurs fans’ brilliant rendition of the Dele Alli-Mesut Ozil song at Stoke (Video)September 11, 2016
- Harry Kane posts brilliant cheeky Tweet after 1st Spurs goal of the seasonSeptember 10, 2016
- Liverpool defender Mamadou Sakho rejects loan move to Stoke City [Telegraph & Mirror]August 29, 2016