- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Stoke fanzine prepares for Arsenal game with a warning for Aaron Ramsey
The image above has been doing the rounds on Arsenal blogs and forums and reportedly comes from a Stoke fanzine.
To recap, Aaron Ramsey was injured by a sickening challenge from Ryan Shawcross at the Britannia in February 2010.
Ever since then, there has been plenty of animosity between Arsenal and Stoke with Ramsey even coming in for boos from the Potters support.
And, the match this coming Saturday between Stoke and Arsenal will no doubt be a gung ho affair with both sides needing the points for differing reasons.
Arsenal beat Stoke at the Emirates in September with Ramsey scoring in the fifth minute and then “shushing” the away support, as can be seen in the picture above.
Perhaps the most ironic part of the warning to Ramsey above, is that the Welsh midfielder will not be playing for Arsenal on Saturday as he is still injured and is not expected back until much later in March, for Chelsea away at the earliest.
- Updated: February 24, 2014