Stoke fanzine prepares for Arsenal game with a warning for Aaron Ramsey
The image above has been doing the rounds on Arsenal blogs and forums and reportedly comes from a Stoke fanzine.
To recap, Aaron Ramsey was injured by a sickening challenge from Ryan Shawcross at the Britannia in February 2010.
Ever since then, there has been plenty of animosity between Arsenal and Stoke with Ramsey even coming in for boos from the Potters support.
And, the match this coming Saturday between Stoke and Arsenal will no doubt be a gung ho affair with both sides needing the points for differing reasons.
Arsenal beat Stoke at the Emirates in September with Ramsey scoring in the fifth minute and then “shushing” the away support, as can be seen in the picture above.
Perhaps the most ironic part of the warning to Ramsey above, is that the Welsh midfielder will not be playing for Arsenal on Saturday as he is still injured and is not expected back until much later in March, for Chelsea away at the earliest.
Watch Live Stream
- Injured Arsenal duo return to training ahead of Champions League match (Video)October 18, 2016
- Arsenal pull off hilarious Scuba Dive celebration v Man United on FIFA 17 (Video)October 7, 2016
- Bad news for Arsenal’s Aaron RamseySeptember 29, 2016
- Bad news for Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey [Standard]September 22, 2016
- Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote talks about his Arsenal takeover plans (BBC Audio)October 23, 2016
- Arsenal to rescue Yaya Toure from Man City [Express]October 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic slammed on the BBC (Video)October 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Joel Campbell saves Sporting CP in the 96th minute (Video)October 22, 2016
- Peter Crouch makes brilliant joke at his own expense after compliment from Twitter userOctober 23, 2016
- Glen Johnson is injured & an update on Stoke’s Joe AllenOctober 14, 2016
- Stoke star Bojan Krkic scored a glorious goal in the Pope’s peace match (video)October 13, 2016
- Joe Allen says it was tough for him to score against Man United (video)October 9, 2016