Stoke & Bosnia goalkeeper Asmir Begovic assesses Brazil v Germany on The Guardian’s World Cup Show
- July 7, 2014
It wasn’t a good World Cup for Bosnia at all. Football fans had high hopes for the debutants, thinking that they might spring a surprise.
Unfortunately it wasn’t to be, but the blame for that disappointment can hardly fall on the shoulders of Asmir Begovic.
The Stoke goalkeeper is one of his side’s most trusted players and fought nobly, particularly against Nigeria, in the tournament.
Here Begovic appears on the Guardian’s World Cup Show with host Nat Coombs to assess the World Cup semi-final between Brazil and Germany as well as discuss some talking points from the tournament, including Tim Krul’s penalty shoot-out antics.
Watch Live Stream
- Bosnia player sent off for slapping Spain’s Azpilicueta & Cesc Fabregas (Video)May 29, 2016
- Wales head to Bosnia-Herzegovina looking to seal Euro 2016 qualification [Match Preview]October 7, 2015
- Everton’s Muhamed Besic slapped with a 3-game international ban for throwing chewing gum (Video)September 18, 2015
- Belgium spank Bosnia-Herzegovina 4-1 in U17 European Championship qualifying [Video]October 27, 2014
- Barcelona’s Neymar lays into a journalist following questions about his private life (Video)July 27, 2016
- Ronaldinho pens a letter after sensationally quitting the Indian Premier FutsalJuly 20, 2016
- Brazil legend Ronaldinho stars in epic XXL advert for the Rio Olympics (Video)July 13, 2016
- Skills: Ronaldo responds to Neymar skill video with trick shot of his own (Video)June 16, 2016
- Arsenal starlet named in Germany’s 18 man Olympics squad [Graphic]July 15, 2016
- German paper Bild accuse a French player of doping in their Euro semi finalJuly 13, 2016
- France Beats Germany. Everyone Goes Nuts (Video)July 10, 2016
- Mesut Özil had a nice message for Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger after Germany’s Euro 2016 exitJuly 8, 2016