Stoke & Bosnia goalkeeper Asmir Begovic assesses Brazil v Germany on The Guardian’s World Cup Show
- July 7, 2014
It wasn’t a good World Cup for Bosnia at all. Football fans had high hopes for the debutants, thinking that they might spring a surprise.
Unfortunately it wasn’t to be, but the blame for that disappointment can hardly fall on the shoulders of Asmir Begovic.
The Stoke goalkeeper is one of his side’s most trusted players and fought nobly, particularly against Nigeria, in the tournament.
Here Begovic appears on the Guardian’s World Cup Show with host Nat Coombs to assess the World Cup semi-final between Brazil and Germany as well as discuss some talking points from the tournament, including Tim Krul’s penalty shoot-out antics.
- Belgium spank Bosnia-Herzegovina 4-1 in U17 European Championship qualifying [Video]
- Asmir Begovic talks of Gareth Bale’s “freakish” threat pre Wales v B-H
- Back Wales at a massive 6/1 to beat Bosnia-Herzegovina!!!!!!
- BETTING TIP: Back Iran to beat terrible Bosnia at 13/5 for one of the great World Cup s...
- Edin Dzeko’s offside goal for Bosnia-Herzegovina v Nigeria in cartoon format
- Man City striker Edin Dzeko was the victim of the terrible offside call for Bosnia v Ni...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...