Stoke & Bosnia goalkeeper Asmir Begovic assesses Brazil v Germany on The Guardian’s World Cup Show
- July 7, 2014
It wasn’t a good World Cup for Bosnia at all. Football fans had high hopes for the debutants, thinking that they might spring a surprise.
Unfortunately it wasn’t to be, but the blame for that disappointment can hardly fall on the shoulders of Asmir Begovic.
The Stoke goalkeeper is one of his side’s most trusted players and fought nobly, particularly against Nigeria, in the tournament.
Here Begovic appears on the Guardian’s World Cup Show with host Nat Coombs to assess the World Cup semi-final between Brazil and Germany as well as discuss some talking points from the tournament, including Tim Krul’s penalty shoot-out antics.
Watch Live Stream
- Aubameyang weighs in on Edin Dzeko red card, takes aim at Dortmund team mateNovember 14, 2016
- Greek fans raise obscene banner insulting the Bosnian genocide during the Srebrenica massacreNovember 14, 2016
- Bosnia player sent off for slapping Spain’s Azpilicueta & Cesc Fabregas (Video)May 29, 2016
- Wales head to Bosnia-Herzegovina looking to seal Euro 2016 qualification [Match Preview]October 7, 2015
- Neymar creates the ultimate footballer from the best players ever (Video)December 9, 2016
- Brazil coach Tite lavishes praise on Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho (Video)December 1, 2016
- Neymar, Gabriel Jesus & Philippe Coutinho may monetise their goal celebration [UOL Esporte]November 17, 2016
- Man City’s Gabriel Jesus bags goal & assist for Brazil as they make it 6 wins from 6 (videos)November 16, 2016
- Gigi Buffon’s perfect reaction when Italy fans booed the German anthem (Video)November 16, 2016
- Thomas Muller continues his feud v San Marino on FacebookNovember 16, 2016
- Marc-Andre ter Stegen responds to racist tweet about Barcelona teammate Samuel UmtitiNovember 15, 2016
- Arsenal’s Shkodran Mustafi pulls off brilliant touch in Germany training (video)November 15, 2016