Stoke & Bosnia goalkeeper Asmir Begovic assesses Brazil v Germany on The Guardian’s World Cup Show
- July 7, 2014
It wasn’t a good World Cup for Bosnia at all. Football fans had high hopes for the debutants, thinking that they might spring a surprise.
Unfortunately it wasn’t to be, but the blame for that disappointment can hardly fall on the shoulders of Asmir Begovic.
The Stoke goalkeeper is one of his side’s most trusted players and fought nobly, particularly against Nigeria, in the tournament.
Here Begovic appears on the Guardian’s World Cup Show with host Nat Coombs to assess the World Cup semi-final between Brazil and Germany as well as discuss some talking points from the tournament, including Tim Krul’s penalty shoot-out antics.
Watch Live Stream
- Bosnia player sent off for slapping Spain’s Azpilicueta & Cesc Fabregas (Video)May 29, 2016
- Wales head to Bosnia-Herzegovina looking to seal Euro 2016 qualification [Match Preview]October 7, 2015
- Everton’s Muhamed Besic slapped with a 3-game international ban for throwing chewing gum (Video)September 18, 2015
- Belgium spank Bosnia-Herzegovina 4-1 in U17 European Championship qualifying [Video]October 27, 2014
- Gabriel Jesus defends Neymar for abusing a Brazil fan after the Olympics finalAugust 24, 2016
- Brazil fan uses Facebook & his Olympics football final tickets to get a jobAugust 23, 2016
- Neymar continues to get close to ex girlfriend Bruna Marquezine (Videos)August 22, 2016
- After winning Olympic gold, Neymar lost it with a Brazil fan in the Maracana crowd (Video)August 22, 2016
- Germany’s Robert Bauer apologises for trolling Brazil after losing at the OlympicsAugust 21, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski retires from German National Team, teammates pay tribute [Tweets]August 15, 2016
- Thierry Henry-esque: Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry scores yet again as Germany win 4-0 (Video)August 13, 2016
- Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry scored twice for Germany in a 10-0 win v Fiji (Video)August 11, 2016