Stoke & Bosnia goalkeeper Asmir Begovic assesses Brazil v Germany on The Guardian’s World Cup Show
- July 7, 2014
It wasn’t a good World Cup for Bosnia at all. Football fans had high hopes for the debutants, thinking that they might spring a surprise.
Unfortunately it wasn’t to be, but the blame for that disappointment can hardly fall on the shoulders of Asmir Begovic.
The Stoke goalkeeper is one of his side’s most trusted players and fought nobly, particularly against Nigeria, in the tournament.
Here Begovic appears on the Guardian’s World Cup Show with host Nat Coombs to assess the World Cup semi-final between Brazil and Germany as well as discuss some talking points from the tournament, including Tim Krul’s penalty shoot-out antics.
Watch Live Stream
- Bosnia player sent off for slapping Spain’s Azpilicueta & Cesc Fabregas (Video)May 29, 2016
- Wales head to Bosnia-Herzegovina looking to seal Euro 2016 qualification [Match Preview]October 7, 2015
- Everton’s Muhamed Besic slapped with a 3-game international ban for throwing chewing gum (Video)September 18, 2015
- Belgium spank Bosnia-Herzegovina 4-1 in U17 European Championship qualifying [Video]October 27, 2014
- Futsal legend Falcao scores genius free-kick in final Brazil game (video)September 22, 2016
- Neymar has a new tattoo to celebrate winning the Olympics with Brazil (Video)September 16, 2016
- The form of Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho is bad news for Chelsea’s WillianSeptember 8, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar taken down by pitch invader during Brazil open training session (Video)September 4, 2016
- Germany Keeper Manuel Neuer pulls off a Cruyff Turn v Norway [GIF]September 4, 2016
- Germany’s Mesut Ozil sets up Thomas Muller to score the most Thomas Muller goal ever (Video)September 4, 2016
- Classless: Man United fail to even acknowledge massive night for Bastian SchweinsteigerSeptember 1, 2016
- Arsenal’s Shkodran Mustafi individual highlights for Germany v Finland (Video)September 1, 2016