Still Got It! Trevor Sinclair (40) scores a scissors-kick golazo in Les Chapman’s tribute game
- August 6, 2013
Manchester City paid tribute to their 64-year-old kitman Les Chapman in a match at Edgeley Park last weekend, and a gang of City legends turned up to the exhibition to take part in the friendly.
Former City managers Joe Royle and Brian Horton took charge of the respective teams: Chappy’s Old Boys XI v City XI.
As for the players, Andy Morrison, Uwe Rosler, Kevin Horlock, Darren Huckerby, Ian and David Brightwell, Steve Howey, Terry Phelan, Jim and Jeff Whitley, and Ben Thatcher all showed up.
Also present was 40-year-old Trevor Sinclair, an the ex-Man City winger showed he still has it scoring a wonderful scissors-kick golazo at the back post.
Watch Trevor Sinclair’s quality goal below.
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- Gary Neville purrs over Manchester City’s strength in depth after De Bruyne signi...
- Kevin De Bruyne gives first interview since signing for Manchester City (Video)
- Manchester City officially sign Kevin De Bruyne from Wolfsburg [Vine & Best Tweets]
- Man City’s Vincent Kompany tries to defend a goal against 100 kids at the same ti...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...