Still Got It! Trevor Sinclair (40) scores a scissors-kick golazo in Les Chapman’s tribute game
- August 6, 2013
Manchester City paid tribute to their 64-year-old kitman Les Chapman in a match at Edgeley Park last weekend, and a gang of City legends turned up to the exhibition to take part in the friendly.
Former City managers Joe Royle and Brian Horton took charge of the respective teams: Chappy’s Old Boys XI v City XI.
As for the players, Andy Morrison, Uwe Rosler, Kevin Horlock, Darren Huckerby, Ian and David Brightwell, Steve Howey, Terry Phelan, Jim and Jeff Whitley, and Ben Thatcher all showed up.
Also present was 40-year-old Trevor Sinclair, an the ex-Man City winger showed he still has it scoring a wonderful scissors-kick golazo at the back post.
Watch Trevor Sinclair’s quality goal below.
- Respect: Manchester City fan gets United tattoo for charity
- Guardian 2015-16 Preview: Can Manchester City win their title back? (Video)
- Man City’s Raheem Sterling blocks Liverpool Echo journo James Pearce on Twitter
- Former Man City striker Mario Balotelli is told that his Liverpool career is over [Inde...
- Man United set to offer Jonny Evans plus cash in a bid to sign Chelsea target John Ston...
- Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko agrees personal terms with Roma [Sky Italia]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi