Still Got It! Trevor Sinclair (40) scores a scissors-kick golazo in Les Chapman’s tribute game
- August 6, 2013
Manchester City paid tribute to their 64-year-old kitman Les Chapman in a match at Edgeley Park last weekend, and a gang of City legends turned up to the exhibition to take part in the friendly.
Former City managers Joe Royle and Brian Horton took charge of the respective teams: Chappy’s Old Boys XI v City XI.
As for the players, Andy Morrison, Uwe Rosler, Kevin Horlock, Darren Huckerby, Ian and David Brightwell, Steve Howey, Terry Phelan, Jim and Jeff Whitley, and Ben Thatcher all showed up.
Also present was 40-year-old Trevor Sinclair, an the ex-Man City winger showed he still has it scoring a wonderful scissors-kick golazo at the back post.
Watch Trevor Sinclair’s quality goal below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...