Still got it!!! Gabriel Batistuta scored a trademark goal last night in a charity match
- May 20, 2014
For many, Gabriel Batistuta is the quintessential Argentine striker.
Batistuta was an attacker of great power who simply banged in goals left, right and centre during a stunning playing career, predominantly for Fiorentina in Italy.
On Monday evening, Batistuta, now 45, took part in a match called “La Partita del Cuore” – where the Italian national team of singers take on a group of ex professionals.
The likes of Luca Toni, Antonio Di Natale and Rino Gattuso took part but Batistuta stole the show with this goal within seconds of the game kicking off.
Batistuta later followed up with another goal later in the game, from much closer in – it can also be seen on the video below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...