Steven Gerrard’s slip for Chelsea opener versus Liverpool could be THE moment of the PL season
- April 27, 2014
Steven Gerrard’s slip in the final seconds of the first half during Liverpool’s defeat to Chelsea will no doubt go down in Premier League folklore whatever happens in the title race from here.
Gerrard received a simple square pass from Mamadou Sakho and inexplicably slipped on the Anfield turf to allow Demba Ba in to put Chelsea 1-0 up.
Ba did well to finish from a long way out but the sight of Gerrard on his knees has already been seen in numerous Memes across social media.
And all after saying in the huddle after Liverpool’s win over Manchester City, “we do not let this slip!”
- Jose Mourinho: Crystal Palace were lucky & singles out 1 Chelsea player (video)
- Yannick Bolasie posts classy Instagram post after Crystal Palace win at Chelsea
- Chelsea Stats: Jose Mourinho’s last 7 EPL defeats have come v managers with surna...
- Jose Mourinho hails Brazilian starlet Kenedy after Chelsea 1 – Crystal Palace 2 (...
- Chelsea & Liverpool lose, Kamara gets the giggles: Best of Soccer Saturday (video)
- Furious Chelsea fan demands “get rid” of Branislav Ivanovic, claims loyalty...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...