- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
Steven Gerrard trolls Newcastle keeper Tim Krul for trying to psyche him out after scoring 100th Premier League goal for Liverpool
There was a spot of controversy (in Newcastle players’ eyes) in today’s game St James’s Park against Liverpool.
The Magpies had Yanga-Mbiwa sent off for dragging down Luis Suarez from a goalscoring opportunity.
In the delay that inevitably followed, with Newcastle’s players complaining, Tim Krul came up to Gerrard and placed a passive-aggressive arm around his shoulder, seeming to wish him luck before patting him on the back.
Unfazed, Stevie G stepped up to score his 100th Premier League goal, and then relished his chance to troll Krul, by staring him down from the penalty spot.
You asked for it, Timmy!
[gthumb id="366221" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: October 19, 2013