- Awkward! Flamini thought he’d won MOTM until he was told to give it to Alexis Sanchez [Vine]
- Arsenal boss Wenger: ‘Santi Cazorla is a nice guy, he let Alexis Sanchez take the penalty’ [Video]
- John Terry Instagrams pic of West Ham fans taunting him, ‘They were wishing me Happy Christmas!’
- Barça’s Luis Suarez: ‘It’s easy playing with Messi & Neymar, they do such incredible things’ [Video]
- Arsenal fan Moh says Nedum Onuoha ‘must’ve gone to the Chelsea School of Diving’ for Giroud incident
Steven Gerrard trolls Newcastle keeper Tim Krul for trying to psyche him out after scoring 100th Premier League goal for Liverpool
There was a spot of controversy (in Newcastle players’ eyes) in today’s game St James’s Park against Liverpool.
The Magpies had Yanga-Mbiwa sent off for dragging down Luis Suarez from a goalscoring opportunity.
In the delay that inevitably followed, with Newcastle’s players complaining, Tim Krul came up to Gerrard and placed a passive-aggressive arm around his shoulder, seeming to wish him luck before patting him on the back.
Unfazed, Stevie G stepped up to score his 100th Premier League goal, and then relished his chance to troll Krul, by staring him down from the penalty spot.
You asked for it, Timmy!
[gthumb id="366221" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: October 19, 2013