Steven Gerrard trolls Newcastle keeper Tim Krul for trying to psyche him out after scoring 100th Premier League goal for Liverpool
- October 19, 2013
There was a spot of controversy (in Newcastle players’ eyes) in today’s game St James’s Park against Liverpool.
The Magpies had Yanga-Mbiwa sent off for dragging down Luis Suarez from a goalscoring opportunity.
In the delay that inevitably followed, with Newcastle’s players complaining, Tim Krul came up to Gerrard and placed a passive-aggressive arm around his shoulder, seeming to wish him luck before patting him on the back.
Unfazed, Stevie G stepped up to score his 100th Premier League goal, and then relished his chance to troll Krul, by staring him down from the penalty spot.
You asked for it, Timmy!
[gthumb id=”366221″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi