Steven Gerrard trolls Newcastle keeper Tim Krul for trying to psyche him out after scoring 100th Premier League goal for Liverpool
- October 19, 2013
There was a spot of controversy (in Newcastle players’ eyes) in today’s game St James’s Park against Liverpool.
The Magpies had Yanga-Mbiwa sent off for dragging down Luis Suarez from a goalscoring opportunity.
In the delay that inevitably followed, with Newcastle’s players complaining, Tim Krul came up to Gerrard and placed a passive-aggressive arm around his shoulder, seeming to wish him luck before patting him on the back.
Unfazed, Stevie G stepped up to score his 100th Premier League goal, and then relished his chance to troll Krul, by staring him down from the penalty spot.
You asked for it, Timmy!
[gthumb id=”366221″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...