Steven Gerrard trolls Newcastle keeper Tim Krul for trying to psyche him out after scoring 100th Premier League goal for Liverpool
- October 19, 2013
There was a spot of controversy (in Newcastle players’ eyes) in today’s game St James’s Park against Liverpool.
The Magpies had Yanga-Mbiwa sent off for dragging down Luis Suarez from a goalscoring opportunity.
In the delay that inevitably followed, with Newcastle’s players complaining, Tim Krul came up to Gerrard and placed a passive-aggressive arm around his shoulder, seeming to wish him luck before patting him on the back.
Unfazed, Stevie G stepped up to score his 100th Premier League goal, and then relished his chance to troll Krul, by staring him down from the penalty spot.
You asked for it, Timmy!
[gthumb id=”366221″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...