Steven Gerrard tells Liverpool TV he isn’t over not winning the Premier League last year [Video]
Liverpool TV have released a snippet of an interview with club captain Steven Gerrard on Tuesday afternoon, as a teaser for a longer segment for the club’s in-house channel.
During the one-on-one Gerrard was asked if he still feels raw about how Liverpool’s season ended last year, and the Reds talisman openly admitted his still isn’t over the disappointment.
Of course, Gerrard played a pivotal role in Liverpool not winning the league, as the captain slipped at just the wrong time against Chelsea which allowed Demba Ba to score that goal.
Despite his upset, Gerrard still believes Liverpool were “incredible” in 2013-14, and looking forward he believes the club can win trophies this season as they are “the real title, title contenders”.
Watch the interview below.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea & Liverpool stars battle Kevin De Bruyne & Michail Antonio for a Premier League awardSeptember 27, 2016
- Twitter falls madly in love with Jurgen Klopp during amazing MNF performance [Tweets]September 26, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp gets told Liverpool title odds, reveals he’s never gambled in his life (Video)September 26, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp talks about his punditry past and what he dislikes about analysts on MNF (Video)September 26, 2016
- Barcelona’s Javier Mascherano did a great impression of Liverpool legend Steven GerrardSeptember 22, 2016
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard enjoyed Jordan Henderson’s Worldy against Chelsea [Instagram]September 17, 2016
- Chelsea fans mocked for STILL singing about Steven Gerrard’s slip for Liverpool in 2014 [Tweets]September 16, 2016
- El Hadji Diouf blames ‘jealous’ Steven Gerrard for Mario Balotelli’s Liverpool failures [Quotes]September 12, 2016