Steven Gerrard tells Liverpool TV he isn’t over not winning the Premier League last year [Video]
Liverpool TV have released a snippet of an interview with club captain Steven Gerrard on Tuesday afternoon, as a teaser for a longer segment for the club’s in-house channel.
During the one-on-one Gerrard was asked if he still feels raw about how Liverpool’s season ended last year, and the Reds talisman openly admitted his still isn’t over the disappointment.
Of course, Gerrard played a pivotal role in Liverpool not winning the league, as the captain slipped at just the wrong time against Chelsea which allowed Demba Ba to score that goal.
Despite his upset, Gerrard still believes Liverpool were “incredible” in 2013-14, and looking forward he believes the club can win trophies this season as they are “the real title, title contenders”.
Watch the interview below.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool benchwarmer Simon Mignolet jokes about his new role (Instagram Video)October 21, 2016
- Liverpool’s top 10 best cheeky chips & lobbed goals (official video)October 21, 2016
- Liverpool v West Brom: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 21, 2016
- Patrice Evra buries the hatchet with Luis Suarez by congratulating the forward [Instagram]October 20, 2016
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard could return to English football in November [Mirror]October 3, 2016
- Barcelona’s Javier Mascherano did a great impression of Liverpool legend Steven GerrardSeptember 22, 2016
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard enjoyed Jordan Henderson’s Worldy against Chelsea [Instagram]September 17, 2016
- Chelsea fans mocked for STILL singing about Steven Gerrard’s slip for Liverpool in 2014 [Tweets]September 16, 2016