Steven Gerrard tells Liverpool TV he isn’t over not winning the Premier League last year [Video]
Liverpool TV have released a snippet of an interview with club captain Steven Gerrard on Tuesday afternoon, as a teaser for a longer segment for the club’s in-house channel.
During the one-on-one Gerrard was asked if he still feels raw about how Liverpool’s season ended last year, and the Reds talisman openly admitted his still isn’t over the disappointment.
Of course, Gerrard played a pivotal role in Liverpool not winning the league, as the captain slipped at just the wrong time against Chelsea which allowed Demba Ba to score that goal.
Despite his upset, Gerrard still believes Liverpool were “incredible” in 2013-14, and looking forward he believes the club can win trophies this season as they are “the real title, title contenders”.
Watch the interview below.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool fans will love Dirk Kuyt’s story about the stick he took from Manchester United fans (Video)December 6, 2016
- Liverpool get injury boost ahead of West Ham match at AnfieldDecember 6, 2016
- Will he be fit for West Ham? Update on Liverpool’s Sadio ManeDecember 6, 2016
- Phil Coutinho wins POTY award, Jurgen Klopp accepts award & cracks jokes (video)December 6, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Steven Gerrard’s cousin Bobby Duncan scores hat-trick for England U16s v Brazil (video)November 27, 2016
- Claims that Steven Gerrard would still get into Liverpool’s team (BBC Videos)November 26, 2016
- Arsene Wenger hails Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard upon retirement (Video)November 25, 2016