Steven Gerrard tells Liverpool TV he isn’t over not winning the Premier League last year [Video]
- July 29, 2014
Liverpool TV have released a snippet of an interview with club captain Steven Gerrard on Tuesday afternoon, as a teaser for a longer segment for the club’s in-house channel.
During the one-on-one Gerrard was asked if he still feels raw about how Liverpool’s season ended last year, and the Reds talisman openly admitted his still isn’t over the disappointment.
Of course, Gerrard played a pivotal role in Liverpool not winning the league, as the captain slipped at just the wrong time against Chelsea which allowed Demba Ba to score that goal.
Despite his upset, Gerrard still believes Liverpool were “incredible” in 2013-14, and looking forward he believes the club can win trophies this season as they are “the real title, title contenders”.
Watch the interview below.
- Bobby Adekanye confirms he has signed for Liverpool from Barcelona on Instagram
- The best reactions to the bogus rumour that Liverpool may sell Mario Balotelli to Stoke...
- Steven Gerrard is told he’s nicer than David Beckham as he’s hounded by pap...
- Fighting Fit: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge lays into a punchbag in workout [Video]
- Watch Nathaniel Clyne put on a Liverpool shirt for the very first time [Video]
- Nathaniel Clyne pens messages to Liverpool & Southampton fans on Twitter
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi