Steven Gerrard tells Liverpool TV he isn’t over not winning the Premier League last year [Video]
Liverpool TV have released a snippet of an interview with club captain Steven Gerrard on Tuesday afternoon, as a teaser for a longer segment for the club’s in-house channel.
During the one-on-one Gerrard was asked if he still feels raw about how Liverpool’s season ended last year, and the Reds talisman openly admitted his still isn’t over the disappointment.
Of course, Gerrard played a pivotal role in Liverpool not winning the league, as the captain slipped at just the wrong time against Chelsea which allowed Demba Ba to score that goal.
Despite his upset, Gerrard still believes Liverpool were “incredible” in 2013-14, and looking forward he believes the club can win trophies this season as they are “the real title, title contenders”.
Watch the interview below.
Watch Live Stream
- Martin Skrtel’s days at Liverpool are almost certainly over, confirms agentMay 25th, 2016
- Loris Karius says he intends to uproot Simon Mignolet as Liverpool number one (Video)May 25th, 2016
- Liverpool “very close” to completing €60m deal for Porto star Yacine Brahimi [A Bola]May 25th, 2016
- New Liverpool signing Loris Karius discusses move from Mainz on InstagramMay 25th, 2016
- Steven Gerrard set to quit LA Galaxy due to homesickness and take up Liverpool coaching role [Mir...May 22nd, 2016
- MLS 2016 Salaries Revealed: Steven Gerrard & Robbie Keane dwarf LA Galaxy teammates’ e...May 19th, 2016
- LA Galaxy’s Steven Gerrard tells Liverpool fans what they want to hear (Official Video)May 9th, 2016
- Still got it: Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard scores superb solo goal for LA Galaxy (Video)May 8th, 2016