Steven Gerrard teases Hull fans after Liverpool score (Pictures)
- January 1, 2014
Steven Gerrard had his fun with the visiting Hull City fans as Liverpool eased passed Hull 2-0.
As the Liverpool captain was warming up, he heard some chants directed his way from the visiting supporters.
Gerrard then decided to engage in some banter with the Hull fans by gesturing back after Liverpool scored. Pretending that he suddenly couldn’t hear anything from them.
See Liverpool talisman Steven Gerrard troll the Hull supporters below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...