Steven Gerrard teases Hull fans after Liverpool score (Pictures)
- January 1, 2014
Steven Gerrard had his fun with the visiting Hull City fans as Liverpool eased passed Hull 2-0.
As the Liverpool captain was warming up, he heard some chants directed his way from the visiting supporters.
Gerrard then decided to engage in some banter with the Hull fans by gesturing back after Liverpool scored. Pretending that he suddenly couldn’t hear anything from them.
See Liverpool talisman Steven Gerrard troll the Hull supporters below.
- Liverpool offer €17m for Real Madrid attacker Denis Cheryshev [AS]
- Christian Benteke scores an absolute screamer on his Liverpool debut v Swindon (Video)
- Spanish teenager Madger Gomes scored a brilliant 1st goal for Liverpool U21s v Morecamb...
- Former Liverpool men Steven Gerrard & Robbie Keane combine for a goal as the LA Ga...
- Pedro Chirivella impressed in his Liverpool cameo v HJK (Video)
- Liverpool fans hail James Milner following 2 assists v HJK [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi