Steven Gerrard teases Hull fans after Liverpool score (Pictures)
Steven Gerrard had his fun with the visiting Hull City fans as Liverpool eased passed Hull 2-0.
As the Liverpool captain was warming up, he heard some chants directed his way from the visiting supporters.
Gerrard then decided to engage in some banter with the Hull fans by gesturing back after Liverpool scored. Pretending that he suddenly couldn’t hear anything from them.
See Liverpool talisman Steven Gerrard troll the Hull supporters below.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool v West Ham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Touchy: Liverpool’s Lucas Leiva doesn’t like people joking about his phone on TwitterDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool’s Joel Matip reveals why he chose club over countryDecember 10, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp slams Bournemouth’s Steve Cook for Karius admissionDecember 10, 2016
- Joey Barton calls out Steven Gerrard’s coaching credentials (Video)December 8, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Steven Gerrard’s cousin Bobby Duncan scores hat-trick for England U16s v Brazil (video)November 27, 2016
- Claims that Steven Gerrard would still get into Liverpool’s team (BBC Videos)November 26, 2016