Steven Gerrard teases Hull fans after Liverpool score (Pictures)
- January 1, 2014
Steven Gerrard had his fun with the visiting Hull City fans as Liverpool eased passed Hull 2-0.
As the Liverpool captain was warming up, he heard some chants directed his way from the visiting supporters.
Gerrard then decided to engage in some banter with the Hull fans by gesturing back after Liverpool scored. Pretending that he suddenly couldn’t hear anything from them.
See Liverpool talisman Steven Gerrard troll the Hull supporters below.
- Spine: Steven Gerrard posts Instagram picture of a classic Liverpool team
- Done Deal: Liverpool confirm signing Allan from Internacional, he’s immediately s...
- Bryan Robson and Denis Irwin recreate famous Man United goals v Liverpool (Video)
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- Liverpool’s Jose Enrique deletes Twitter & Instagram accounts to focus on fo...
- Liverpool defender Jose Enrique closing in on a move to West Brom [Sky Sports]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...