Steven Gerrard stars in a pretty naff ad for the Xbox One, set to some horrifically bad music
- November 2, 2013
Xbox One chose Steven Gerrard to be the feature guest actor in their new advert, in which the Liverpool captain picks a fan from the crowd to come down and play with the team.
As modern adverts go (think FIFA), it’s a bit tame and naff, not to mention the truly horrific music choice.
Challenge: Try to watch it through without suffering a migraine.
[gthumb id=”371500″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...