Steven Gerrard set for new 3-year Liverpool deal worth £150,000 per week [Star]
With Steven Gerrard’s current Liverpool deal expiring at the end of next season, Liverpool are set to offer their captain a new 3 year deal, as confirmed by manager Brendan Rodgers towards the end of last season.
The new deal will take the 34-year old Gerrard through to the age of 37, at which point he’s sure to retire, unless he feels he can manage a pre-retirement adventure in some far-flung destination.
Gerrard’s new deal will be worth £150,000 a week, according to the Star, which would be a £10,000 increase on his previous deal.
A nice pick-me-up after the low ebb of retiring from England duty.
Watch Live Stream
- Jurgen Klopp warns Daniel Sturridge that he’s fallen down pecking order at Liverpool [Mirror]August 28, 2016
- Tottenham’s Erik Lamela pictured eye gouging Liverpool’s Dejan LovrenAugust 28, 2016
- Liverpool keeper Danny Ward was superb as Huddersfield stay top of the Championship (Video)August 28, 2016
- Daniel Sturridge is like Jack Wilshere. They need to perform on the training pitch (Sky Video)August 28, 2016
- Terry 4 – Slippy G 0: Chelsea fans have banner prepared for Liverpool friendlyJuly 24, 2016
- Steven Gerrard on retirement & working at Liverpool again (Video)July 20, 2016
- Steven Gerrard & Frank Lampard left out of MLS All-Star RosterJuly 18, 2016
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard bags an assist for the LA Galaxy (Official Video)June 26, 2016