Steven Gerrard set for new 3-year Liverpool deal worth £150,000 per week [Star]
- July 24, 2014
With Steven Gerrard’s current Liverpool deal expiring at the end of next season, Liverpool are set to offer their captain a new 3 year deal, as confirmed by manager Brendan Rodgers towards the end of last season.
The new deal will take the 34-year old Gerrard through to the age of 37, at which point he’s sure to retire, unless he feels he can manage a pre-retirement adventure in some far-flung destination.
Gerrard’s new deal will be worth £150,000 a week, according to the Star, which would be a £10,000 increase on his previous deal.
A nice pick-me-up after the low ebb of retiring from England duty.
- Liverpool chief executive Ian Ayre expects the club to challenge for major honours this...
- Arsenal have shown interest in €21m rated Real Madrid starlet Denis Cheryshev [AS]
- Fail: Liverpool advertise kits of new signings but spell Adam Bogdan’s name wrong...
- Liverpool fans laugh off claims they could sign Toni Kroos from Real Madrid for £35m [T...
- Barcelona’s Adama Traore en route to England for Liverpool medical [SPORT]
- Emre Can produced sublime skill & a wonderful dribble during Liverpool’s win...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi