Steven Gerrard set for new 3-year Liverpool deal worth £150,000 per week [Star]
With Steven Gerrard’s current Liverpool deal expiring at the end of next season, Liverpool are set to offer their captain a new 3 year deal, as confirmed by manager Brendan Rodgers towards the end of last season.
The new deal will take the 34-year old Gerrard through to the age of 37, at which point he’s sure to retire, unless he feels he can manage a pre-retirement adventure in some far-flung destination.
Gerrard’s new deal will be worth £150,000 a week, according to the Star, which would be a £10,000 increase on his previous deal.
A nice pick-me-up after the low ebb of retiring from England duty.
Watch Live Stream
- Swansea v Liverpool: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 29, 2016
- Mino Raiola explained to Nice why they shouldn’t sign Mario Balotelli from LiverpoolSeptember 29, 2016
- Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho handed lifeline by Jurgen Klopp with under-23 chanceSeptember 28, 2016
- Liverpool’s Sadio Mane wins a Premier League awardSeptember 28, 2016
- Barcelona’s Javier Mascherano did a great impression of Liverpool legend Steven GerrardSeptember 22, 2016
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard enjoyed Jordan Henderson’s Worldy against Chelsea [Instagram]September 17, 2016
- Chelsea fans mocked for STILL singing about Steven Gerrard’s slip for Liverpool in 2014 [Tweets]September 16, 2016
- El Hadji Diouf blames ‘jealous’ Steven Gerrard for Mario Balotelli’s Liverpool failures [Quotes]September 12, 2016