Steven Gerrard set for new 3-year Liverpool deal worth £150,000 per week [Star]
With Steven Gerrard’s current Liverpool deal expiring at the end of next season, Liverpool are set to offer their captain a new 3 year deal, as confirmed by manager Brendan Rodgers towards the end of last season.
The new deal will take the 34-year old Gerrard through to the age of 37, at which point he’s sure to retire, unless he feels he can manage a pre-retirement adventure in some far-flung destination.
Gerrard’s new deal will be worth £150,000 a week, according to the Star, which would be a £10,000 increase on his previous deal.
A nice pick-me-up after the low ebb of retiring from England duty.
Watch Live Stream
- Leading Sunday broadsheet link West Ham with signing a Liverpool star in JanuaryDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool v West Ham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Touchy: Liverpool’s Lucas Leiva doesn’t like people joking about his phone on TwitterDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool’s Joel Matip reveals why he chose club over countryDecember 10, 2016
- Joey Barton calls out Steven Gerrard’s coaching credentials (Video)December 8, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Steven Gerrard’s cousin Bobby Duncan scores hat-trick for England U16s v Brazil (video)November 27, 2016
- Claims that Steven Gerrard would still get into Liverpool’s team (BBC Videos)November 26, 2016