Steven Gerrard promises Liverpool’s U13s a slap up meal at McDonald’s if the Reds beat Chelsea on Sunday
Former Liverpool defender Rob Jones uploaded a sweet picture onto Twitter on Thursday.
Steven Gerrard gave Liverpool’s under-13s squad a treat by turning up to watch them train.
After spending time with the young lads Gerrard lined up to take a group photo with the youngsters, and according to the former Reds full-back, the Liverpool captain also promised to treat the whole U13 squad if Liverpool beat Chelsea on Sunday.
See Rob Jones’ tweets saying Steven Gerrard has promised to take Liverpool’s U13s out for slap up meal at McDonald’s if the Reds beat Chelsea below.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool & Spurs eyeing January move for Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez [Mirror]December 9, 2016
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp leaps to the defence of Loris Karius after Bournemouth defeat (Video)December 9, 2016
- Gary Neville responds to Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius on InstagramDecember 9, 2016
- Nominees for inaugural FIFA Fan Award announced: Liverpool and Iceland supporters includedDecember 9, 2016
- Joey Barton calls out Steven Gerrard’s coaching credentials (Video)December 8, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Steven Gerrard’s cousin Bobby Duncan scores hat-trick for England U16s v Brazil (video)November 27, 2016
- Claims that Steven Gerrard would still get into Liverpool’s team (BBC Videos)November 26, 2016