- Exclusive Offer! Back Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling to score anytime v Swansea at 5/1!!!
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic tipped to leave PSG to finish his career at AS Roma [Aftonbladet]
- The next stops on Martin Ødegaard’s European tour are Manchesters United & City [VG]
- Chelsea had got of four yellows for simulation, double than any other EPL club this season [Graphic]
- NBC called Juan Mata “Marijuana Mata” during Man United’s draw with Tottenham [Pictures]
Steven Caulker scores a double as Cardiff win a massive relegation 6-pointer with Fulham [Vines]
Cardiff’s hopes at staying in the Premier League were boosted on Saturday with a vital 3-1 home win over bottom of the table side Fulham.
Fulham no-look dead-certs for the drop, having failed to win a match in their last eleven attempts.
The Cottagers last victory was a 3-0 home win over Norwich back on January 14th, while sine that time the club have gone through managerial changes and recorded a miserable seven defeats.
The hero for Cardiff was defender Steven Caulker with a brace, while Frazier Campbell got the killer third for the Bluebirds.
Of particular concern for Fulham will have been the fact that all their goals came from set-play scenarios.
Lewis Holtby scored his first goal for Fulham to get the Londoners on the board.
See all the goals from Cardiff 3 – Fulham 1 below.
- Updated: March 8, 2014