Stevan Jovetic pulls off one of the worst dives of the season for Man City v Chelsea [GIF & Vine]
- February 15, 2014
Stevan Jovetic is not well known in England, so he better be careful.
The Montenegro striker has been injured for much of the campaign but appears to be getting back to his best with a goal at Spurs a couple of weeks ago and the opener against Chelsea in the FA Cup today.
There was though an incident just before the hour mark versus Chelsea, which very much blotted Jovetic’s copy book and was his last meaningful contribution to the FA Cup tie.
Jovetic flicked the ball one side of David Luiz and ran round the other, the Brazilian put his hands up to signal that he was nowhere near the Manchester City striker.
Cue, one of the worst dives of the season so far.
Referee Phil Dowd had little option but to book Jovetic. And, Manuel Pellegrini hauled him off seconds later.
Perhaps there was a sniper in the crowd?!
- Leaked: Chelsea’s brand new home kit for the 15/16 season [Pictures]
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba reveals his toughest ever opponents to Rio Ferdinand [Video]
- Barcelona could announce the signing of Chelsea target Arda Turan today [AS]
- Nathan becomes the latest Chelsea player to join Vitesse on loan [De Telegraaf]
- Drake scores a penalty past Chelsea legend Didier Drogba [Instagram video]
- Chelsea YouTuber @feroze17 welcomes Radamel Falcao to the club with classy video
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi