Stat comparison: Liverpool’s Brendan Rodgers first 64 games in charge v Rafa Benitez [Graphic]
- February 21, 2014
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is becoming something of a legend amongst the Anfield faithful.
The former Swansea manager has swiftly turned Liverpool from Europa League challengers to Title challengers.
Liverpool are yet to win a Premier League trophy, but Brendan Rodgers has instilled a sense of belief that a maiden title win is just around the corner.
Current Napoli manager Rafa Benitez was in charge at Liverpool for 6 years and Liverpool fan @MostarLFC has produced a wonderful graphic comparing the managers first 64 games at Liverpool.
The huge goal difference gap emphasises the attacking style of football Liverpool are producing under Brendan Rodgers.
- Raheem Sterling tells Liverpool to leave him out of pre-season tour so he can sign for ...
- How Liverpool fans reacted to the signing of Roberto Firmino [Video]
- Defender Simon Kjaer rejected Liverpool for Fenerbahce because he wanted to win trophie...
- Brendan Rodgers releases coach Mike Marsh from Liverpool staff [Mirror]
- Brendan Rodgers will stay on as Liverpool manager following positive end-of-season review
- Liverpool have approached Carlo Ancelotti over replacing Brendan Rodgers [Marca]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi