Stat comparison: Liverpool’s Brendan Rodgers first 64 games in charge v Rafa Benitez [Graphic]
- February 21, 2014
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is becoming something of a legend amongst the Anfield faithful.
The former Swansea manager has swiftly turned Liverpool from Europa League challengers to Title challengers.
Liverpool are yet to win a Premier League trophy, but Brendan Rodgers has instilled a sense of belief that a maiden title win is just around the corner.
Current Napoli manager Rafa Benitez was in charge at Liverpool for 6 years and Liverpool fan @MostarLFC has produced a wonderful graphic comparing the managers first 64 games at Liverpool.
The huge goal difference gap emphasises the attacking style of football Liverpool are producing under Brendan Rodgers.
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers talks to LFC TV about new signings and Premier League pr...
- Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool ‘put everything’ into Raheem Sterling’...
- Adam Lallana admits goal v Brisbane was a fluke; Rodgers’ management speak rubbin...
- Liverpool boss praises Nathaniel Clyne & Joe Gomez after Brisbane Roar win [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers excited by ‘top class’ Roberto Firmino [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers admits he was a reason behind Raheem Sterling’s departure [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi