Standard Liege’s Jelle Van Damme warns Belgian journalist to ‘be careful’ after risqué question
- September 25, 2012
Jelle Van Damme has more than just a surname in common with his compatriot Jean Claude – he cuts an equally imposing physique.
And when Belgian TV journalist Benjamin Deceuninck asked Standard coach Rons Jans if he thought Tuesday night’s narrow Cup victory over Mouscron-Peruwelz would be his last at the helm, Van Damme almost whipped out a can of ‘Wham Bam’ on our hero, who did well to keep his composure under such intimidation.
Telling the reporter the interview was now over, he aggressively pointed in his face, telling him, ‘if you start with questions like that…be careful.’ Watch Van Damme’s heated moment below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi