Stan Collymore defends Spurs over Hugo Lloris Knock Out [Audio]
Always keen to jump on the big sports story of the day, TalkSPORT spent much of Monday evening discussing Hugo Lloris being knocked unconscious at Everton but continuing to play on for the final few minutes of the goalless draw.
Mark Saggers and Stan Collymore had a lengthy, vociferous debate over whether Spurs were correct in keeping Lloris on the pitch after the French goalie had been knocked out.
Intriguingly, Collymore backs Andre Villas-Boas’ decision to keep Lloris on the pitch, arguing that the keeper made his own decision to stay on, subsequently made a fine save and scans after the Premier League match showed no damage.
- Hugo Lloris speaks emotionally ahead of England v France (Video)
- Ranking the best goalkeepers in the PL, according to expected goals against
- Hugo Lloris states he’s happy at Spurs after non-stop links to Man United (Video)
- Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris will sign for Man United when David De Gea finally leaves for Spain [L...
- Spurs brilliantly organise the ‘Ben Davies’ cup ft Dele Alli and other stars (Video)
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- Sol Campbell attracts haters for calling out a shop worker on Twitter [Tweets]
- Spurs starlet Dele Alli Tweets an amusing Kyle Walker Vine video