Stan Collymore defends Spurs over Hugo Lloris Knock Out [Audio]
- November 5, 2013
Always keen to jump on the big sports story of the day, TalkSPORT spent much of Monday evening discussing Hugo Lloris being knocked unconscious at Everton but continuing to play on for the final few minutes of the goalless draw.
Mark Saggers and Stan Collymore had a lengthy, vociferous debate over whether Spurs were correct in keeping Lloris on the pitch after the French goalie had been knocked out.
Intriguingly, Collymore backs Andre Villas-Boas’ decision to keep Lloris on the pitch, arguing that the keeper made his own decision to stay on, subsequently made a fine save and scans after the Premier League match showed no damage.
- Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris fractures wrist to further complicate David De Gea saga
- Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris still in regular contact with Man United [L’Equipe]
- Man United expected to make offer for Tottenham’s Hugo Lloris very soon [L’...
- Tottenham’s Hugo Lloris had more 1st half touches than Arsenal’s Olivier Gi...
- Man United target Hugo Lloris (Tottenham) reiterates his desire to play CL football [RMC]
- Hugo Lloris claims he has no release clause at Spurs; In contact with Man United [LR...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi