- Arsenal’s Alisher Usmanov loses $809m in 48 hours, Chelsea’s Roman Abramovich loses $449.5m
- Behind-the-scenes footage of Napoli’s crazy calender for 2015 [Video]
- The Guardian pay tribute to Thierry Henry [Video]
- WTF! Bournemouth’s Baily Cargill saw his wig fall off against Liverpool [Vine]
- Karim Benzema: I would love to play under Zidane one day at Real Madrid
Stan Collymore defends Spurs over Hugo Lloris Knock Out [Audio]
Always keen to jump on the big sports story of the day, TalkSPORT spent much of Monday evening discussing Hugo Lloris being knocked unconscious at Everton but continuing to play on for the final few minutes of the goalless draw.
Mark Saggers and Stan Collymore had a lengthy, vociferous debate over whether Spurs were correct in keeping Lloris on the pitch after the French goalie had been knocked out.
Intriguingly, Collymore backs Andre Villas-Boas’ decision to keep Lloris on the pitch, arguing that the keeper made his own decision to stay on, subsequently made a fine save and scans after the Premier League match showed no damage.
- Updated: November 5, 2013