SSN confirm Spurs are stalling Bale transfer so Arsenal can’t sign Di Maria until after derby day
We’re just two days away from the North London Derby between Arsenal and Spurs and only three days away from the transfer window closing.
Spurs are still yet to sell Gareth Bale to Real Madrid and Sky Sports News have confirmed the reason why.
According to their report, Daniel Levy is delaying Bale’s move so Arsenal can’t bring in Madrid winger Angel Di Maria until after the North London Derby.
This report seems to hint that Angel Di Maria will in fact join the Gunners once Bale’s transfer out of London is complete.
Levy apparently doesn’t want to give fierce rivals Arsenal any momentum going into the big clash on Sunday. A bit cheeky.
Below is a video from Sky Sports News later in the day in which they explain Bale’s transfer delay.
Watch Live Stream
- PSG are unhappy with Angel Di Maria’s form and detached attitude [L’Equipe]December 5, 2016
- Man United old boy & Arsenal star plot moves to the Santiago Bernabeu [Marca]November 30, 2016
- Arsenal get a huge boost before the PSG game in the Champions LeagueNovember 19, 2016
- PSG’s South American stars divide for Brazil vs Argentina on FIFA 17 (Video)November 10, 2016
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez explains why he named his dogs Atom & Humber (Video)December 9, 2016
- Arsene Wenger literally laughs off rumour about Mesut Ozil (Video)December 9, 2016
- Olivier Giroud sits down to discuss his career highlights (Video)December 9, 2016
- Arsenal starlet Iwobi talks about having Ozil and Sanchez as mentors [Guardian]December 9, 2016
- Burglars raided Raphael Varane’s home when he was playing in the UCL [El Mundo]December 9, 2016
- Fabio Coentrao scarpers after failing to nutmeg Cristiano Ronaldo (Video)December 9, 2016
- Real Madrid v Deportivo La Coruna: Watch a live stream of the La Liga matchDecember 9, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo releases tax forms which reveal just how enormously wealthy he isDecember 9, 2016