SSN confirm Spurs are stalling Bale transfer so Arsenal can’t sign Di Maria until after derby day
- August 30, 2013
We’re just two days away from the North London Derby between Arsenal and Spurs and only three days away from the transfer window closing.
Spurs are still yet to sell Gareth Bale to Real Madrid and Sky Sports News have confirmed the reason why.
According to their report, Daniel Levy is delaying Bale’s move so Arsenal can’t bring in Madrid winger Angel Di Maria until after the North London Derby.
This report seems to hint that Angel Di Maria will in fact join the Gunners once Bale’s transfer out of London is complete.
Levy apparently doesn’t want to give fierce rivals Arsenal any momentum going into the big clash on Sunday. A bit cheeky.
Below is a video from Sky Sports News later in the day in which they explain Bale’s transfer delay.
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria is in Doha for his PSG medical [Pictures]
- “Spineless snake” – Furious Man United fans hit out at PSG bound Ange...
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria is set to have his PSG medical today in Doha [Le Pari...
- Lucas Moura is excited about Angel Di Maria’s imminent transfer to PSG (Video)
- PSG-bound Angel Di Maria fined £360,000 for missing Manchester United’s US Tour [...
- Angel Di Maria’s move from Manchester United to PSG is a done deal [L’Equipe]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi