SSN confirm Spurs are stalling Bale transfer so Arsenal can’t sign Di Maria until after derby day
We’re just two days away from the North London Derby between Arsenal and Spurs and only three days away from the transfer window closing.
Spurs are still yet to sell Gareth Bale to Real Madrid and Sky Sports News have confirmed the reason why.
According to their report, Daniel Levy is delaying Bale’s move so Arsenal can’t bring in Madrid winger Angel Di Maria until after the North London Derby.
This report seems to hint that Angel Di Maria will in fact join the Gunners once Bale’s transfer out of London is complete.
Levy apparently doesn’t want to give fierce rivals Arsenal any momentum going into the big clash on Sunday. A bit cheeky.
Below is a video from Sky Sports News later in the day in which they explain Bale’s transfer delay.
Watch Live Stream
- Lionel Messi made an amazing pass to Angel Di Maria in Argentina win (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Benfica have sold an incredible XI of talent for €351m since 2010May 11th, 2016
- PSG’s Angel Di Maria blames LvG for failed spell & says he left Man United to win trop...April 1st, 2016
- PSG’s mixed injury news on Marco Verratti & Angel di Maria before the Man City tie [Le...March 31st, 2016
- Ex Arsenal man Andrey Arshavin assists unreal backheel golazo from outside the box (Video)May 30th, 2016
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin reveals he could be in Spain Euros squad after Carvajal’s i...May 29th, 2016
- Pots revealed for next season’s CL group stage draw ft. Arsenal & Spurs in lower potsMay 29th, 2016
- N’Golo Kante happy at Leicester ‘for now’, Arsenal continue to be linked [LR...May 28th, 2016
- Sergio Ramos laughs when watching back his offside goal in Champions League final (Video)May 30th, 2016
- Atletico Madrid B Keeper Sara Ezquerro risks expulsion for celebrating at Real Madrid’s Und...May 30th, 2016
- Real Madrid Prez Perez trolled a trolling Barça fan during Undecima Party (Video)May 30th, 2016
- The full video of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Penalty celebration is a fascinating watch….May 30th, 2016