- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
SSN confirm Spurs are stalling Bale transfer so Arsenal can’t sign Di Maria until after derby day
- Updated: August 30, 2013
We’re just two days away from the North London Derby between Arsenal and Spurs and only three days away from the transfer window closing.
Spurs are still yet to sell Gareth Bale to Real Madrid and Sky Sports News have confirmed the reason why.
According to their report, Daniel Levy is delaying Bale’s move so Arsenal can’t bring in Madrid winger Angel Di Maria until after the North London Derby.
This report seems to hint that Angel Di Maria will in fact join the Gunners once Bale’s transfer out of London is complete.
Levy apparently doesn’t want to give fierce rivals Arsenal any momentum going into the big clash on Sunday. A bit cheeky.
Below is a video from Sky Sports News later in the day in which they explain Bale’s transfer delay.