Spurs turn down offers for Erik Lamela from Napoli and Inter Milan [Sky Italia]
- June 5, 2014
Whilst there are constant rumours about the future of Roberto Soldado, it appears Tottenham are very keen to keep their other high-profile flop from last summer in Erik Lamela.
Reliable Sky Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio reports that Tottenham are set to turn down offers for Erik Lamela from both Napoli and Inter Milan.
Meanwhile, Soldado has been linked with a move to Atletico Madrid and Sevilla, as a makeweight as Spurs try to lure left back Alberto Moreno to White Hart Lane.
The Argentine remains a big name in Italy and both Napoli and Inter Milan will be knocked back in their loan bids, according to Di Marzio.
Lamela is currently training with former club River Plate in a bid to get fully fit for the 2014/2015 season (see picture above) at Tottenham where he will link up with compatriot and new manager Mauricio Pochettino.
Spurs chairman Daniel Levy is believed to be keen to hold onto Lamela and numerous reports have suggested this was one factor that helped Pochettino to take over at White Hart Lane.
- Porto “very close” to completing loan deal for Tottenham’s Erik Lamel...
- Erik Lamela posts picture of his father… who looks just like David Ginola
- Gamer perfectly recreates Erik Lamela’s rabona golazo for Spurs on FIFA 15 [Video]
- Erik Lamela almost scores outrageous rabona lob in friendly vs Sydney [Video]
- Harry Kane & Erik Lamela celebrate Spurs win at Everton on Instagram
- Juventus are ‘very interested’ in signing Tottenham’s Erik Lamela [Di...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi