Spurs target Dimitar Berbatov arrives in Monaco ahead of Deadline Day move from Fulham [BBC]
Former Manchester United and Spurs star Dimitar Berbatov appears to be poised to sign for French club Monaco.
The Fulham striker has been heavily linked with a move away from Craven Cottage and has reportedly arrived in Monaco to sign for the big spending club.
Spurs were rumoured to be interested in the brilliantly effortless striker but appear to have missed out.
With Radamel Falcao out injured for the rest of the season, Berbatov is seen as his replacement.
Monaco and the classy Berbatov are a match made in heaven.
Dimitar Berbatov is poised to join AS Monaco from Fulham. He's out there already. He won't be going to Spurs.
— Ben Smith (@BenSmithBBC) January 31, 2014
BREAKING: Dimitar Berbatov has landed in Monaco to complete his move to the Ligue 1 club #DeadlineDay
— MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) January 31, 2014
- Tottenham & Man United old-boy Dimitar Berbatov opens his account in Greece (Video)
- PAOK Salonika fans go wild at unveiling of ex Man United striker Dimitar Berbatov (Video)
- Dimitar Berbatov’s new club post video of his best goals for Man United & Spurs (Video)
- Done Deal: After interest from Aston Villa, ex-Man United striker Dimitar Berbatov heads to Greece
- Spurs brilliantly organise the ‘Ben Davies’ cup ft Dele Alli and other stars (Video)
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- Sol Campbell attracts haters for calling out a shop worker on Twitter [Tweets]
- Spurs starlet Dele Alli Tweets an amusing Kyle Walker Vine video