Spurs target Dimitar Berbatov arrives in Monaco ahead of Deadline Day move from Fulham [BBC]
- January 31, 2014
Former Manchester United and Spurs star Dimitar Berbatov appears to be poised to sign for French club Monaco.
The Fulham striker has been heavily linked with a move away from Craven Cottage and has reportedly arrived in Monaco to sign for the big spending club.
Spurs were rumoured to be interested in the brilliantly effortless striker but appear to have missed out.
With Radamel Falcao out injured for the rest of the season, Berbatov is seen as his replacement.
Monaco and the classy Berbatov are a match made in heaven.
Dimitar Berbatov is poised to join AS Monaco from Fulham. He's out there already. He won't be going to Spurs.
— Ben Smith (@BenSmithBBC) January 31, 2014
BREAKING: Dimitar Berbatov has landed in Monaco to complete his move to the Ligue 1 club #DeadlineDay
— MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) January 31, 2014
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]