Spurs striker Roberto Soldado wishes Jermain Defoe good luck on Instagram [Picture]
Following a 10 year career at Tottenham Hotspur, Jermain Defoe is now a Toronto FC player.
Fellow Spurs striker Roberto Soldado was involved in last night’s 3-1 win over Dnipro and posted on Instagram today.
Celebrating the win, Soldado wished Jermain Defoe all the best, ‘Great game yesterday and we got it. I wish you all the best @iamjermaindefoe’.
Signed for £26m , Roberto Soldado has had a poor season thus far.
Watch Live Stream
- Jermain Defoe equals a Spurs & Man United legend in the EPL all-time scoring chartsSeptember 24, 2016
- A lot of people think Jermain Defoe should be in England Squad after Soccer Aid ‘heroics’ [Tweets]June 5, 2016
- Sunderland striker Jermaine Defoe on last minute penalty equaliser (Video)April 30, 2016
- Introducing the new drinking game: You Know, Jermain Defoe (Video)January 29, 2016
- Roberto Soldao damages cruciate ligament. Villarreal striker out for 6 monthsAugust 10, 2016
- Roberto Soldado destroyed after Roberto Firmino roulette [Video & Tweets]May 6, 2016
- The Times reveal LVG’s salary & bonus structure at Man UnitedMay 6, 2016
- Soldado: I always knew Harry Kane would develop into a top playerApril 28, 2016
- Spurs players celebrate CSKA win on InstagramSeptember 28, 2016
- Hilarious: Georges-Kevin N’Koudou praises his own performance [Tweet]September 27, 2016
- Heung-Min Son scores again as Spurs beat CSKA Moscow (Video)September 27, 2016
- Spurs (Son) and Leicester (Islam Slimani) record big wins in the Champions LeagueSeptember 27, 2016