- Nacer Chadli and Andros Townsend captain game of Football-Tennis at Spurs training [Video]
- NUTS: Marseille’s Florian Thauvin pulls off slick Elastico-Nutmeg v Nantes [GIF]
- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
- Jose Mourinho has an interesting theory to explain why Chelsea receive so much online hate [Video]
- 50% of Real Madrid fans want Gareth Bale to fill in for Marcelo at left-back [MARCA poll]
Spurs striker Roberto Soldado wishes Jermain Defoe good luck on Instagram [Picture]
- February 28, 2014
Following a 10 year career at Tottenham Hotspur, Jermain Defoe is now a Toronto FC player.
Fellow Spurs striker Roberto Soldado was involved in last night’s 3-1 win over Dnipro and posted on Instagram today.
Celebrating the win, Soldado wished Jermain Defoe all the best, ‘Great game yesterday and we got it. I wish you all the best @iamjermaindefoe’.
Signed for £26m , Roberto Soldado has had a poor season thus far.