Spurs stars Paulinho and Jan Vertonghen back in first team training today following injury [Pictures]
- January 22, 2014
Tottenham have been missing key players Jan Vertonghen and Paulinho in recent weeks.
Belgian defender Jan Vertonghen picked up an ankle injury in early December and Brazilian midfielder Paulinho has been missing since the Spurs win at Stoke in late December.
The pair were pictured in first team training today which will surely be a huge bonus for new manager Tim Sherwood.
Both players could conceivably return for next week’s huge clash with Manchester City.
- Tottenham’s Belgian players try to act in silly promo for France friendly [Video]
- Spurs defender Jan Vertonghen photobombs Chelsea’s Eden Hazard
- Chelsea’s Nemanja Matic got sent off for retaliation. Spurs’ Jan Vertonghen...
- Spurs defender Jan Vertonghen nutmegs his friend, posts video on Instagram
- Spurs mini Goal Challenge – Superbowl Special ft. Kane, Eriksen & Vertonghen
- Spurs incensed by ridiculous offside call against Jan Vertonghen for 3-1 v Sunderland [...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi