Spurs stars Paulinho and Jan Vertonghen back in first team training today following injury [Pictures]
Tottenham have been missing key players Jan Vertonghen and Paulinho in recent weeks.
Belgian defender Jan Vertonghen picked up an ankle injury in early December and Brazilian midfielder Paulinho has been missing since the Spurs win at Stoke in late December.
The pair were pictured in first team training today which will surely be a huge bonus for new manager Tim Sherwood.
Both players could conceivably return for next week’s huge clash with Manchester City.
Watch Live Stream
- Spurs players celebrate CSKA win on InstagramSeptember 28, 2016
- Kane & Vertonghen celebrate Spurs win over Crystal Palace on InstagramAugust 20, 2016
- Spurs on tour: Jan Vertonghen & Erik Lamela post holiday pics with teammatesJuly 9, 2016
- Jan Vertonghen major injury doubt for Belgium-Wales after twisting ankle [Sporza]June 30, 2016
- Magic Feet: Spurs flop Paulinho scores brilliant goal for Guangzhou Evergrande (Video)July 30, 2016
- Ex Spurs midfielder Paulinho stars in the Guangzhou derby (Official Video)April 5, 2016
- Ex Spurs man Paulinho double sombrero assist for Jackson Martinez in 2-0 Guangzhou win (Video)April 1, 2016
- Ex Spurs man Paulinho scores an injury time winner for Guangzhou Evergrande at the Club World Cup (Video)December 13, 2015
- Tottenham v Manchester City: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 1, 2016
- Klopp’s Liverpool & Pochettino’s Tottenham are EPL comeback kingsOctober 1, 2016
- ‘One of the best in the world’: Pep Guardiola has glowing praise for Spurs boss Pochettino (Video)September 30, 2016
- Spurs’ Son Heung-min could miss nearly two years due to South Korean military serviceSeptember 29, 2016