- Pep Guardiola’s sarcastic applause to his medical staff after Benatia injury [Video]
- Manchester United keeper David De Gea has said ‘Yes’ to Real Madrid [Jugones]
- Liverpool train ahead of FA Cup semi-final v Aston Villa [Video]
- Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet talks about his turnaround in form pre-Aston Villa [Video]
- Nacer Chadli and Andros Townsend captain game of Football-Tennis at Spurs training [Video]
Spurs stars Paulinho and Jan Vertonghen back in first team training today following injury [Pictures]
- January 22, 2014
Tottenham have been missing key players Jan Vertonghen and Paulinho in recent weeks.
Belgian defender Jan Vertonghen picked up an ankle injury in early December and Brazilian midfielder Paulinho has been missing since the Spurs win at Stoke in late December.
The pair were pictured in first team training today which will surely be a huge bonus for new manager Tim Sherwood.
Both players could conceivably return for next week’s huge clash with Manchester City.