Spurs stars Paulinho and Jan Vertonghen back in first team training today following injury [Pictures]
- January 22, 2014
Tottenham have been missing key players Jan Vertonghen and Paulinho in recent weeks.
Belgian defender Jan Vertonghen picked up an ankle injury in early December and Brazilian midfielder Paulinho has been missing since the Spurs win at Stoke in late December.
The pair were pictured in first team training today which will surely be a huge bonus for new manager Tim Sherwood.
Both players could conceivably return for next week’s huge clash with Manchester City.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...