- FA ban Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli for one game and fine him £25,000 for Instagram post
- Arsenal appear to be out of the race for Paulo Dybala as Palermo’s £31m valuation is too high
- Man United players sign the head of a brave girl suffering from leukaemia after she lost her hair
- Park Ji-Sung given hero’s reception at PSV before crowd accidentally set banner on fire [Videos]
- The Wealdstone Raider thanks Rio Ferdinand and Piers Morgan for their support [Video]
Spurs stars Paulinho and Jan Vertonghen back in first team training today following injury [Pictures]
Tottenham have been missing key players Jan Vertonghen and Paulinho in recent weeks.
Belgian defender Jan Vertonghen picked up an ankle injury in early December and Brazilian midfielder Paulinho has been missing since the Spurs win at Stoke in late December.
The pair were pictured in first team training today which will surely be a huge bonus for new manager Tim Sherwood.
Both players could conceivably return for next week’s huge clash with Manchester City.
- Updated: January 22, 2014