Spurs stars Paulinho and Jan Vertonghen back in first team training today following injury [Pictures]
Tottenham have been missing key players Jan Vertonghen and Paulinho in recent weeks.
Belgian defender Jan Vertonghen picked up an ankle injury in early December and Brazilian midfielder Paulinho has been missing since the Spurs win at Stoke in late December.
The pair were pictured in first team training today which will surely be a huge bonus for new manager Tim Sherwood.
Both players could conceivably return for next week’s huge clash with Manchester City.
Watch Live Stream
- Kane & Vertonghen celebrate Spurs win over Crystal Palace on InstagramAugust 20, 2016
- Spurs on tour: Jan Vertonghen & Erik Lamela post holiday pics with teammatesJuly 9, 2016
- Jan Vertonghen major injury doubt for Belgium-Wales after twisting ankle [Sporza]June 30, 2016
- Dele Alli nutmegs Jan Vertonghen, Spurs star posts video on InstagramMay 14, 2016
- Magic Feet: Spurs flop Paulinho scores brilliant goal for Guangzhou Evergrande (Video)July 30, 2016
- Ex Spurs midfielder Paulinho stars in the Guangzhou derby (Official Video)April 5, 2016
- Ex Spurs man Paulinho double sombrero assist for Jackson Martinez in 2-0 Guangzhou win (Video)April 1, 2016
- Ex Spurs man Paulinho scores an injury time winner for Guangzhou Evergrande at the Club World Cup (Video)December 13, 2015
- The Champions League group stage draw in full ft. Leicester and ArsenalAugust 25, 2016
- Spurs have submitted £15m bid to Crystal Palace for Wilfried Zaha; Player wants move [BBC]August 25, 2016
- Spurs are chasing Crystal Palace’s Wilfried Zaha [Mail]August 25, 2016
- Mad: Napoli try to sign Tottenham’s Harry Kane [Di Marzio]August 25, 2016