Spurs show interest in Mexico defender Hector Moreno, monitor Argentina’s Marcelo Rojo [Daily Mail]
- June 20, 2014
Tottenham are looking to reinforce their defence and are currently keeping a close eye on two players at the World Cup, according to the Daily Mail.
Hector Moreno has impressed for Mexico as the country have gone unbeaten so far, beating Cameroon and impressively drawing with hosts Brazil.
While Marcelo Rojo is another player that Spurs chiefs are keeping an eye on, with the marauding full-back also catching the eye.
Apparently Moreno’s club Espanyol are looking for a fee in the region of €7 million euros for the player.
- Colombia 0 – Argentina 1: Lucas Biglia’s first half goal proves decisive (Highlights)
- Silly: Colombia win free kick after James Rodriguez pushes teammate into Argentina player (Video)
- Javier Pastore friends were killed in Paris terror attacks, say he has ‘responsibility̵...
- Leaked: Argentina’s new adidas kit for 2016 [Pictures]
- Carlos Vela produced an exquisite dink finish for Mexico against El Salvador (Video)
- A group of male & female Mexican fans got into a crazy fight during the USA game (Video)
- Jurgen Klinsmann: USA were closer to win than Mexico in Confederations Cup Play-off (Video)
- Mexican football team’s official Twitter account trolled USA hard after play-off win (Tweet)
- Spurs starlet Dele Alli Tweets an amusing Kyle Walker Vine video
- West Ham fan gets angry with Spurs supporters, threatens to ‘weigh them in’ at Upton ...
- Tottenham’s strikers are the most efficient scorers in London derbies, then Arsenal [Graphic]
- West Ham fan goes on epic rant after 4-1 defeat by Spurs (Video)