- Man City fly in Monaco’s Layvin Kurzawa on a private jet, but left-back sees Bayern game in his hotel
- Enfield’s Edgar Davids! Spurs fans have prepared a new Ryan Mason flag!
- Man United may move for Wesley Sneijder after he was dropped by Galatasaray [Star]
- All the Lionel Messi Champions League records broken by hat-trick v APOEL
- Welling’s Harry Beautyman was subjected to a horrific set of fouls from Halifax players [Video]
Spurs prepare bid for Southampton’s Jay Rodriguez; Could be joined by Mauricio Pochettino [Mail]
Jay Rodriguez has had a fantastic season at Southampton and was in contention for a World Cup squad until a serious knee injury.
According to the Daily Mail, that injury has not put off Spurs who are reportedly preparing to bid for the 24 year old English striker.
Southampton manager Mauricio Pochettino has also been heavily linked to Spurs in recent times and could bring Jay Rodriguez with him, if reports are to be believed.
Despite suffering an ACL injury, Tottenham believe Rodriguez could be back in action by the end of the year.
Southampton are fielding bids for Luke Shaw and Adam Lallana, from Man United and Liverpool respectively.
- Updated: May 12, 2014