Spurs prepare bid for Southampton’s Jay Rodriguez; Could be joined by Mauricio Pochettino [Mail]
- May 12, 2014
Jay Rodriguez has had a fantastic season at Southampton and was in contention for a World Cup squad until a serious knee injury.
According to the Daily Mail, that injury has not put off Spurs who are reportedly preparing to bid for the 24 year old English striker.
Southampton manager Mauricio Pochettino has also been heavily linked to Spurs in recent times and could bring Jay Rodriguez with him, if reports are to be believed.
Despite suffering an ACL injury, Tottenham believe Rodriguez could be back in action by the end of the year.
Southampton are fielding bids for Luke Shaw and Adam Lallana, from Man United and Liverpool respectively.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]