Spurs prepare bid for Southampton’s Jay Rodriguez; Could be joined by Mauricio Pochettino [Mail]
- May 12, 2014
Jay Rodriguez has had a fantastic season at Southampton and was in contention for a World Cup squad until a serious knee injury.
According to the Daily Mail, that injury has not put off Spurs who are reportedly preparing to bid for the 24 year old English striker.
Southampton manager Mauricio Pochettino has also been heavily linked to Spurs in recent times and could bring Jay Rodriguez with him, if reports are to be believed.
Despite suffering an ACL injury, Tottenham believe Rodriguez could be back in action by the end of the year.
Southampton are fielding bids for Luke Shaw and Adam Lallana, from Man United and Liverpool respectively.
- Mauricio Pochettino: Harry Kane was tired & could not play 90 minutes (video)
- Spurs boss Pochettino proud to keep Manchester United to 1 shot on target at Old Traffo...
- We scored their goal! Pochettino regrets mistakes after ‘dominating’ Manche...
- Tottenham have €10million bid for striker Clinton N’Jie rejected, Lyon want €20mi...
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino has still got it [video]
- Spurs enter the race for Man United target Nathaniel Clyne [Daily Telegraph]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...