Spurs prepare bid for Southampton’s Jay Rodriguez; Could be joined by Mauricio Pochettino [Mail]
Jay Rodriguez has had a fantastic season at Southampton and was in contention for a World Cup squad until a serious knee injury.
According to the Daily Mail, that injury has not put off Spurs who are reportedly preparing to bid for the 24 year old English striker.
Southampton manager Mauricio Pochettino has also been heavily linked to Spurs in recent times and could bring Jay Rodriguez with him, if reports are to be believed.
Despite suffering an ACL injury, Tottenham believe Rodriguez could be back in action by the end of the year.
Southampton are fielding bids for Luke Shaw and Adam Lallana, from Man United and Liverpool respectively.
Watch Live Stream
- Shane Long scores v Holland with Spurs boss Pochettino watching from stands (Vine)May 27, 2016
- Dutch coach Raymond Verheijen lays into Tottenham boss Mauricio PochettinoMay 17, 2016
- ‘They didn’t care’: Pochettino scathing in criticism of his Spurs players after Newcastle defeat (Video)May 15, 2016
- Pochettino says Spurs players’ families will ‘suffer’ after 5-1 defeat at Newcastle (Video)May 15, 2016
- Southampton hit PEC Zwolle for 4 (Official video)July 24, 2016
- Graziano Pelle now 6th highest paid player in the world after Shandong Luneng moveJuly 12, 2016
- Done Deal: Graziano Pelle leaves Southampton for Shandong LunengJuly 11, 2016
- Southampton are signing Pierre Højbjerg from Bayern Munich [Kicker]July 10, 2016
- Arsenal Troll Spurs after beating the MLS All StarsJuly 29, 2016
- Spurs winger Erik Lamela destroys a soul with a stunning nutmeg in training (Video)July 27, 2016
- Juventus 2 – Tottenham 1: Erik Lamela scores in defeat (Official Videos)July 26, 2016
- Spurs to send Nabil Bentaleb to Benfica [Record]July 24, 2016