- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Spurs prepare bid for Southampton’s Jay Rodriguez; Could be joined by Mauricio Pochettino [Mail]
Jay Rodriguez has had a fantastic season at Southampton and was in contention for a World Cup squad until a serious knee injury.
According to the Daily Mail, that injury has not put off Spurs who are reportedly preparing to bid for the 24 year old English striker.
Southampton manager Mauricio Pochettino has also been heavily linked to Spurs in recent times and could bring Jay Rodriguez with him, if reports are to be believed.
Despite suffering an ACL injury, Tottenham believe Rodriguez could be back in action by the end of the year.
Southampton are fielding bids for Luke Shaw and Adam Lallana, from Man United and Liverpool respectively.
- Updated: May 12, 2014