Spurs prepare bid for Southampton’s Jay Rodriguez; Could be joined by Mauricio Pochettino [Mail]
- May 12, 2014
Jay Rodriguez has had a fantastic season at Southampton and was in contention for a World Cup squad until a serious knee injury.
According to the Daily Mail, that injury has not put off Spurs who are reportedly preparing to bid for the 24 year old English striker.
Southampton manager Mauricio Pochettino has also been heavily linked to Spurs in recent times and could bring Jay Rodriguez with him, if reports are to be believed.
Despite suffering an ACL injury, Tottenham believe Rodriguez could be back in action by the end of the year.
Southampton are fielding bids for Luke Shaw and Adam Lallana, from Man United and Liverpool respectively.
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino has still got it [video]
- Spurs enter the race for Man United target Nathaniel Clyne [Daily Telegraph]
- Spurs boss Pochettino sticks up for Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale [Video]
- Wenger has to jog his memory to remember who Pochettino is (Spurs manager) [Video]
- Spurs boss Pochettino admits he can’t stop rumours about Man Utd’s interest...
- Pochettino happy to see his Spurs players square up with each other during games [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi