Spurs physio to Harry Kane: “Who’s top of the league?” “Liverpool”
The head injury to Spurs striker Harry Kane was brushed off by the England Under-21 striker on Monday night in a game where he scored his first Premier League goal for the club.
It was though potentially a testing moment for the Tottenham medical team who were caught in a media storm earlier in the season when Hugo Lloris returned to the pitch after receiving a blow to the head from Romelu Lukaku at Everton.
The cameras caught exactly how the Spurs physio tested Harry Kane’s mental prowess after the blow to his head.
With Kane knowing full well Liverpool were top of the league…
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool in talks with Steven Gerrard over a return to Anfield [The Express]October 23, 2016
- Joel Matip heaps praise on Philippe Coutinho following West Brom winOctober 23, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp bursts out laughing after funny mix-up in post-match interview (Video)October 23, 2016
- West Brom boss Tony Pulis explains why he thinks Liverpool can win the title (Video)October 23, 2016
- Ex-Spurs boss Tim Sherwood drops an ‘A*se-Bomb’ live on Sky Sports (Video)October 22, 2016
- Sir Alex Ferguson names Cristiano Ronaldo as the best player he’s coachedOctober 22, 2016
- Bournemouth v Tottenham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 21, 2016
- Harry Kane returns to Spurs training, updates on InstagramOctober 20, 2016