Spurs physio to Harry Kane: “Who’s top of the league?” “Liverpool”
The head injury to Spurs striker Harry Kane was brushed off by the England Under-21 striker on Monday night in a game where he scored his first Premier League goal for the club.
It was though potentially a testing moment for the Tottenham medical team who were caught in a media storm earlier in the season when Hugo Lloris returned to the pitch after receiving a blow to the head from Romelu Lukaku at Everton.
The cameras caught exactly how the Spurs physio tested Harry Kane’s mental prowess after the blow to his head.
With Kane knowing full well Liverpool were top of the league…
Watch Live Stream
- Did Simon Mignolet troll Loris Karius on Instagram? Cryptic post pre-West HamDecember 11, 2016
- Revealed: Roberto Firmino will earn huge money if he scores for Liverpool v West HamDecember 11, 2016
- Leading Sunday broadsheet link West Ham with signing a Liverpool star in JanuaryDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool v West Ham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Spurs & Hull divers called out on MOTD (Video)December 11, 2016
- Man United v Spurs: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Pochettino says he WON’T tell Dele Alli to cut the diving and playactingDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool & Spurs eyeing January move for Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez [Mirror]December 9, 2016