- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Spurs pair Lewis Holtby & Sandro prepare for Brazil-Germany WC Semi with a face off
It looks like the World Cup semi-final has already been discussed at Spurs training ahead of another gruelling day with Mauricio Pochettino…
Lewis Holtby uploaded a new picture to his Facebook page on Tuesday morning, showing the little German facing down his Tottenham team mate Sandro.
No doubt, if the pair do watch the World Cup semi-final together this evening we will know about it with some further updates through their various social media pages.
Both players had reasonable chances to be in the World Cup squads for Germany and Brazil respectively, as it stands Holtby and Sandro are reportedly playing for their futures at White Hart Lane.
Holtby struggled on loan at relegated Fulham last season. And, Sandro wasn’t quite the same player after a lengthy injury absence culminated in problems with former manager Tim Sherwood.
A big game tonight is followed by a very important few weeks for the Spurs duo…
- Updated: July 8, 2014