Spurs pair Lewis Holtby & Sandro prepare for Brazil-Germany WC Semi with a face off
- July 8, 2014
It looks like the World Cup semi-final has already been discussed at Spurs training ahead of another gruelling day with Mauricio Pochettino…
Lewis Holtby uploaded a new picture to his Facebook page on Tuesday morning, showing the little German facing down his Tottenham team mate Sandro.
No doubt, if the pair do watch the World Cup semi-final together this evening we will know about it with some further updates through their various social media pages.
Both players had reasonable chances to be in the World Cup squads for Germany and Brazil respectively, as it stands Holtby and Sandro are reportedly playing for their futures at White Hart Lane.
Holtby struggled on loan at relegated Fulham last season. And, Sandro wasn’t quite the same player after a lengthy injury absence culminated in problems with former manager Tim Sherwood.
A big game tonight is followed by a very important few weeks for the Spurs duo…
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...