- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
- PSV confirm they’ve had a telephone call from Man United about Memphis Depay
- Shay Given credits Tim Sherwood after FA Cup semi-final win over Liverpool [Video]
- Pellegrini glad to see his Manchester City side bounce back with win over West Ham [Video]
- Jamie Carragher takes dig at Raheem Sterling on Twitter & berates Liverpool’s recruitment policy
Sandro tweets ‘I feel good, I’m coming’ after friendly return for Spurs v West Ham
- January 23, 2014
Hello everyone.. Guys, i feel good .. i'm coming …… Thank you for support… valew galera.. pic.twitter.com/fbbAtN9YEo
— Sandro Raniere (@sandroraniere) January 23, 2014
Tottenham finally beat West Ham in 2013/2014, today…
It may have only been a behind closed doors friendly, but Spurs will fans will be excited, not necessarily for beating the Hammers, but because a host of first team players returned to action.
Younes Kaboul, Paulinho, Sandro and Jan Vertonghen all started with “The Beast” playing 45 minutes and the other three completing an hour.
Tottenham ran out 3-0 winners, thanks to a brace from Harry Kane and one from Paulinho – Lewis Holtby bagged all three assists.
Tim Sherwood could well have plenty of selection headaches on his hands now and the team selection for the visit of Manchester City next Wednesday will be intriguing.
Sandro reacted with extreme pleasure to his playing return, which will be music to Spurs fans ears.