Sandro tweets ‘I feel good, I’m coming’ after friendly return for Spurs v West Ham
- January 23, 2014
Hello everyone.. Guys, i feel good .. i'm coming …… Thank you for support… valew galera.. pic.twitter.com/fbbAtN9YEo
— Sandro Raniere (@sandroraniere) January 23, 2014
Tottenham finally beat West Ham in 2013/2014, today…
It may have only been a behind closed doors friendly, but Spurs will fans will be excited, not necessarily for beating the Hammers, but because a host of first team players returned to action.
Younes Kaboul, Paulinho, Sandro and Jan Vertonghen all started with “The Beast” playing 45 minutes and the other three completing an hour.
Tottenham ran out 3-0 winners, thanks to a brace from Harry Kane and one from Paulinho – Lewis Holtby bagged all three assists.
Tim Sherwood could well have plenty of selection headaches on his hands now and the team selection for the visit of Manchester City next Wednesday will be intriguing.
Sandro reacted with extreme pleasure to his playing return, which will be music to Spurs fans ears.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]