Spurs midfielder Sandro uploads Kung Fu pictures to Instagram
Tottenham have missed defensive midfielder Sandro since he pulled up injured in the 5-0 home defeat to Liverpool.
The Brazilian certainly would have been useful for Spurs in the loss at Arsenal on Saturday.
“The Beast” returned to training this week and has confirmed his fitness on Instagram with some typically wacky Kung Fu pictures on Instagram.
We can expect Sandro to play some part in Tottenham’s home match with Crystal Palace on Saturday, he is certainly limbering up well!
Watch Live Stream
- Tony Pulis confirms West Brom are working on loan deal for QPR’s Sandro (Video)January 29, 2016
- QPR midfielder Sandro shows off his hidden guitar talent to Soccer am (Video)January 26, 2016
- Sandro (QPR U21s) sent off for grabbing Bristol City youngster by the neck [Video]February 24, 2015
- Harry Redknapp backs Tim Sherwood to get the best out of Sandro at QPR [Audio]February 4, 2015
- Man United v Spurs: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Pochettino says he WON’T tell Dele Alli to cut the diving and playactingDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool & Spurs eyeing January move for Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez [Mirror]December 9, 2016
- PSG are planning a huge bid for Spurs star Dele Alli [Mirror]December 9, 2016