Spurs midfielder Sandro uploads Kung Fu pictures to Instagram
Tottenham have missed defensive midfielder Sandro since he pulled up injured in the 5-0 home defeat to Liverpool.
The Brazilian certainly would have been useful for Spurs in the loss at Arsenal on Saturday.
“The Beast” returned to training this week and has confirmed his fitness on Instagram with some typically wacky Kung Fu pictures on Instagram.
We can expect Sandro to play some part in Tottenham’s home match with Crystal Palace on Saturday, he is certainly limbering up well!
Watch Live Stream
- Tony Pulis confirms West Brom are working on loan deal for QPR’s Sandro (Video)January 29th, 2016
- QPR midfielder Sandro shows off his hidden guitar talent to Soccer am (Video)January 26th, 2016
- Sandro (QPR U21s) sent off for grabbing Bristol City youngster by the neck [Video]February 24th, 2015
- Harry Redknapp backs Tim Sherwood to get the best out of Sandro at QPR [Audio]February 4th, 2015
- Pots revealed for next season’s CL group stage draw ft. Arsenal & Spurs in lower potsMay 29th, 2016
- Spurs will play Champions League home games at Wembley next season [Tweets]May 28th, 2016
- Spurs’ Eric Dier scores brilliant diving header for England….at the wrong end (Video ...May 27th, 2016
- Shane Long scores v Holland with Spurs boss Pochettino watching from stands (Vine)May 27th, 2016