Spurs midfielder Sandro uploads Kung Fu pictures to Instagram
Tottenham have missed defensive midfielder Sandro since he pulled up injured in the 5-0 home defeat to Liverpool.
The Brazilian certainly would have been useful for Spurs in the loss at Arsenal on Saturday.
“The Beast” returned to training this week and has confirmed his fitness on Instagram with some typically wacky Kung Fu pictures on Instagram.
We can expect Sandro to play some part in Tottenham’s home match with Crystal Palace on Saturday, he is certainly limbering up well!
- Sandro (QPR U21s) sent off for grabbing Bristol City youngster by the neck [Video]
- Harry Redknapp backs Tim Sherwood to get the best out of Sandro at QPR [Audio]
- Gaizka Mendieta, Didi Hamann and QPR midfielder Sandro speak about Brazil legend Ronaldo
- Erik Lamela posts Instagram picture with former Spurs midfielder Sandro
- Arsenal & Spurs target Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scores for 8th straight Bundeslig...
- Tottenham line up January move for ‘new Eden Hazard’ Sofiane Boufal (video)
- Awesome tribute: Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale named Welsh Player of the Year 2015 (v...
- Quality fan footage: Christian Eriksen’s 2nd free-kick goal for Spurs at Swansea ...