Spurs midfielder Sandro uploads Kung Fu pictures to Instagram
Tottenham have missed defensive midfielder Sandro since he pulled up injured in the 5-0 home defeat to Liverpool.
The Brazilian certainly would have been useful for Spurs in the loss at Arsenal on Saturday.
“The Beast” returned to training this week and has confirmed his fitness on Instagram with some typically wacky Kung Fu pictures on Instagram.
We can expect Sandro to play some part in Tottenham’s home match with Crystal Palace on Saturday, he is certainly limbering up well!
Watch Live Stream
- Tony Pulis confirms West Brom are working on loan deal for QPR’s Sandro (Video)January 29, 2016
- QPR midfielder Sandro shows off his hidden guitar talent to Soccer am (Video)January 26, 2016
- Sandro (QPR U21s) sent off for grabbing Bristol City youngster by the neck [Video]February 24, 2015
- Harry Redknapp backs Tim Sherwood to get the best out of Sandro at QPR [Audio]February 4, 2015
- Tottenham hold talks with Uber over £20m-a-year naming rights of new home [Squawka]October 27, 2016
- Hector Bellerin & Dele Alli take on 5-shot challenge with Copa 90 (Videos)October 27, 2016
- Leicester fans prepare banner to troll Spurs about last season’s title race [Picture]October 26, 2016
- Spurs fans Trolled Liverpool’s Alberto Moreno during EFL Cup tie (Video)October 26, 2016