Spurs midfielder Paulinho to be recalled to Brazil starting XI for Colombia clash [Video]
- July 2, 2014
Brazil manager Luiz Felipe Scolari is set to recall Spurs midfielder Paulinho to the Brazil starting XI for the big Colombia clash on Friday.
Despite criticism of his form during the competition, Scolari looks set to reinstate the big central midfielder for the crucial quarter-final.
Paulinho is not the only Spurs player to be the target of boo boys at this World Cup but the fact that has stuck out in what many have called a poor Brazil team says something.
The midfielder looked to be returning to form in a training match against Fluminense U20s yesterday and his country will need him to be at the top of his game in the absence of the suspended Luis Gustavo.
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho produced a glorious sombrero during Brazil’s ...
- Brazil players blamed Thiago Silva on the pitch for handball before shoot-out [Video]
- Individual highlights: New Liverpool star Roberto Firmino v Paraguay [video]
- Paraguay stun Brazil, eliminating Dunga’s side on penalties [Official Highlights]
- New Liverpool signing Roberto Firmino struggles for Brazil v Paraguay [Best Tweets]
- Brazil v Paraguay: Watch a Live Stream of the Copa America match – available in UK
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi