Spurs’ Paulinho supports Tinga with new ‘My God Will Never Fail’ tattoo, along with ‘No To Racism’ message
After the racial abuse Brazilian Tinga was subject to in Peru during the Libertadores this week, many of his compatriots and colleagues have spoken out against racism.
Spurs midfielder Paulinho clearly feels very strongly about it, as he had it in mind while getting his new ink, which reads
”O meu deus nunca falhará, – My God will never fail”
Paulinho tweeted the photo with the clear and succinct message: ‘No To Racism’, which is obviously related to the abuse Tinga suffered this week.
Check out Paulinho’s new tat below.
Watch Live Stream
- Magic Feet: Spurs flop Paulinho scores brilliant goal for Guangzhou Evergrande (Video)July 30, 2016
- Ex Spurs midfielder Paulinho stars in the Guangzhou derby (Official Video)April 5, 2016
- Ex Spurs man Paulinho double sombrero assist for Jackson Martinez in 2-0 Guangzhou win (Video)April 1, 2016
- Ex Spurs man Paulinho scores an injury time winner for Guangzhou Evergrande at the Club World Cup (Video)December 13, 2015
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino delivers “very positive” update on Harry Kane’s injurySeptember 26, 2016
- CSKA Moscow v Tottenham: UEFA Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 26, 2016
- Rumour: Former Spurs & Barcelona forward Giovani dos Santos is being blackmailed over a sex tapeSeptember 26, 2016
- Spurs reveal major injury problems ahead of CSKA Moscow matchSeptember 26, 2016