Spurs’ Paulinho supports Tinga with new ‘My God Will Never Fail’ tattoo, along with ‘No To Racism’ message
After the racial abuse Brazilian Tinga was subject to in Peru during the Libertadores this week, many of his compatriots and colleagues have spoken out against racism.
Spurs midfielder Paulinho clearly feels very strongly about it, as he had it in mind while getting his new ink, which reads
”O meu deus nunca falhará, – My God will never fail”
Paulinho tweeted the photo with the clear and succinct message: ‘No To Racism’, which is obviously related to the abuse Tinga suffered this week.
Check out Paulinho’s new tat below.
- Fan footage: Ex-Spurs man Paulinho hits a 40-yard free kick golazo for Guangzhou Evergrande (Video)
- Spurs flop Paulinho nets incredible 40 yard free kick golazo for Guangzhou Evergrande (Video)
- Spurs fans celebrate as Guangzhou Evergrande confirm €14m signing of Paulinho [Pics & Tweets]
- Jamie Carragher will have to wear a Man United shirt for making ridiculous Paulinho prediction
- West Ham fan gets angry with Spurs supporters, threatens to ‘weigh them in’ at Upton ...
- Tottenham’s strikers are the most efficient scorers in London derbies, then Arsenal [Graphic]
- West Ham fan goes on epic rant after 4-1 defeat by Spurs (Video)
- Spurs playmaker Christian Eriksen posts skills video on Instagram