Spurs’ Paulinho supports Tinga with new ‘My God Will Never Fail’ tattoo, along with ‘No To Racism’ message
After the racial abuse Brazilian Tinga was subject to in Peru during the Libertadores this week, many of his compatriots and colleagues have spoken out against racism.
Spurs midfielder Paulinho clearly feels very strongly about it, as he had it in mind while getting his new ink, which reads
”O meu deus nunca falhará, – My God will never fail”
Paulinho tweeted the photo with the clear and succinct message: ‘No To Racism’, which is obviously related to the abuse Tinga suffered this week.
Check out Paulinho’s new tat below.
Watch Live Stream
- Magic Feet: Spurs flop Paulinho scores brilliant goal for Guangzhou Evergrande (Video)July 30, 2016
- Ex Spurs midfielder Paulinho stars in the Guangzhou derby (Official Video)April 5, 2016
- Ex Spurs man Paulinho double sombrero assist for Jackson Martinez in 2-0 Guangzhou win (Video)April 1, 2016
- Ex Spurs man Paulinho scores an injury time winner for Guangzhou Evergrande at the Club World Cup (Video)December 13, 2015
- He’ll regret that: Eric Dier slaps Spurs pal Dele (video)December 8, 2016
- Arsenal fan mashup goes viral trolling Spurs on their Champions League exit (Video)December 8, 2016
- Arsenal & Spurs stars nominated for the UCL player of the week awardDecember 8, 2016
- Willian explains why he didn’t join Tottenham, Chelsea fans love it (video)December 8, 2016