Spurs’ Paulinho supports Tinga with new ‘My God Will Never Fail’ tattoo, along with ‘No To Racism’ message
After the racial abuse Brazilian Tinga was subject to in Peru during the Libertadores this week, many of his compatriots and colleagues have spoken out against racism.
Spurs midfielder Paulinho clearly feels very strongly about it, as he had it in mind while getting his new ink, which reads
”O meu deus nunca falhará, – My God will never fail”
Paulinho tweeted the photo with the clear and succinct message: ‘No To Racism’, which is obviously related to the abuse Tinga suffered this week.
Check out Paulinho’s new tat below.
Watch Live Stream
- Magic Feet: Spurs flop Paulinho scores brilliant goal for Guangzhou Evergrande (Video)July 30, 2016
- Ex Spurs midfielder Paulinho stars in the Guangzhou derby (Official Video)April 5, 2016
- Ex Spurs man Paulinho double sombrero assist for Jackson Martinez in 2-0 Guangzhou win (Video)April 1, 2016
- Ex Spurs man Paulinho scores an injury time winner for Guangzhou Evergrande at the Club World Cup (Video)December 13, 2015
- Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur: EFL Cup preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 24, 2016
- Tottenham midfielder Moussa Sissoko has been charged with violent conductOctober 24, 2016
- Ex-Spurs boss Tim Sherwood drops an ‘A*se-Bomb’ live on Sky Sports (Video)October 22, 2016
- Sir Alex Ferguson names Cristiano Ronaldo as the best player he’s coachedOctober 22, 2016