Spurs’ Paulinho supports Tinga with new ‘My God Will Never Fail’ tattoo, along with ‘No To Racism’ message
- February 15, 2014
After the racial abuse Brazilian Tinga was subject to in Peru during the Libertadores this week, many of his compatriots and colleagues have spoken out against racism.
Spurs midfielder Paulinho clearly feels very strongly about it, as he had it in mind while getting his new ink, which reads
”O meu deus nunca falhará, – My God will never fail”
Paulinho tweeted the photo with the clear and succinct message: ‘No To Racism’, which is obviously related to the abuse Tinga suffered this week.
Check out Paulinho’s new tat below.
- Spurs fans celebrate as Guangzhou Evergrande confirm €14m signing of Paulinho [Pics ...
- Jamie Carragher will have to wear a Man United shirt for making ridiculous Paulinho pre...
- Guangzhou Evergrande close to signing Paulinho from Tottenham for £12m [ESPN Brasil]
- Watford contact Spurs to sign Brazilian midfielder Paulinho [Di Marzio]
- There is a cruel video of Paulinho’s 2014-15 highlights for Tottenham
- Spurs fans slam Paulinho after 0-0 draw at Burnley [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi