Spurs midfielder Mousa Dembele limps off injured in Belgium training [Picture]
— Kjell Doms (@D_Boy85) October 9, 2013
This is not the sort of news Belgium would have wished for in the lead up to a crucial week of World Cup qualifiers.
Belgian journalist Kjell Doms has Tweeted a picture on Wednesday morning showing Spurs midfielder Mousa Dembele limping out of Belgium training with his left ankle heavily strapped.
Dembele has been a first team regular under Andre Villas-Boas this season for Spurs and had an excellent game against Chelsea a couple of weeks ago.
Some Tottenham supporters have though questioned whether the former Fulham midfielder does enough on the pitch with all his undoubted talent.
For Belgium, who are stacked with talent, Dembele is usually not first choice but in recent games has come off the bench for Marc Wilmots’ side.
Watch Live Stream
- Amazing: Belgium’s Christian Benteke scores fastest goal in World Cup qualifying history (Video)October 10, 2016
- Belgian brothers quiz: Lukaku’s vs. Hazard’s (Video)October 6, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne’s injury may trigger a special coming together for the Hazard brothers [HLN]September 26, 2016
- Jordan Lukaku and Belgium outclassed by Spain as new era gets off to dire start [Tweets]September 1, 2016
- Mauricio Pochettino reveals Spurs midfielder Moussa Dembele has a new injuryOctober 13, 2016
- Bad news for Tottenham’s Mousa DembeleOctober 4, 2016
- Spurs reveal major injury problems ahead of CSKA Moscow matchSeptember 26, 2016
- Spurs on tour: Jan Vertonghen & Erik Lamela post holiday pics with teammatesJuly 9, 2016
- Liverpool v Tottenham: Watch a live stream of the EFL Cup matchOctober 25, 2016
- Tottenham’s Victor Wanyama is loving ‘World Pasta Day’ [Instagram]October 25, 2016
- Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur: EFL Cup preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 24, 2016
- Tottenham midfielder Moussa Sissoko has been charged with violent conductOctober 24, 2016