- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Spurs midfielder Mousa Dembele limps off injured in Belgium training [Picture]
— Kjell Doms (@D_Boy85) October 9, 2013
This is not the sort of news Belgium would have wished for in the lead up to a crucial week of World Cup qualifiers.
Belgian journalist Kjell Doms has Tweeted a picture on Wednesday morning showing Spurs midfielder Mousa Dembele limping out of Belgium training with his left ankle heavily strapped.
Dembele has been a first team regular under Andre Villas-Boas this season for Spurs and had an excellent game against Chelsea a couple of weeks ago.
Some Tottenham supporters have though questioned whether the former Fulham midfielder does enough on the pitch with all his undoubted talent.
For Belgium, who are stacked with talent, Dembele is usually not first choice but in recent games has come off the bench for Marc Wilmots’ side.
- Updated: October 9, 2013