- Gallas? John Terry post Schalke 0 – Chelsea 5: ‘William’ [sic] was different class’ [Video]
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho post-Schalke: ‘Winning 5-0 in Germany is not normal’ [Video]
- Man City star Sergio Aguero celebrates incredible hat-trick v Bayern on Instagram
- Man City captain Vincent Kompany laughs at “our special player” Sergio Aguero in post-match interview [Video]
- Jose Mourinho didn’t want to discuss Di Matteo pre-Schalke 0 – Chelsea 5 [Video]
Spurs midfielder Mousa Dembele limps off injured in Belgium training [Picture]
— Kjell Doms (@D_Boy85) October 9, 2013
This is not the sort of news Belgium would have wished for in the lead up to a crucial week of World Cup qualifiers.
Belgian journalist Kjell Doms has Tweeted a picture on Wednesday morning showing Spurs midfielder Mousa Dembele limping out of Belgium training with his left ankle heavily strapped.
Dembele has been a first team regular under Andre Villas-Boas this season for Spurs and had an excellent game against Chelsea a couple of weeks ago.
Some Tottenham supporters have though questioned whether the former Fulham midfielder does enough on the pitch with all his undoubted talent.
For Belgium, who are stacked with talent, Dembele is usually not first choice but in recent games has come off the bench for Marc Wilmots’ side.
- Updated: October 9, 2013