Spurs midfielder Mousa Dembele limps off injured in Belgium training [Picture]
- October 9, 2013
— Kjell Doms (@D_Boy85) October 9, 2013
This is not the sort of news Belgium would have wished for in the lead up to a crucial week of World Cup qualifiers.
Belgian journalist Kjell Doms has Tweeted a picture on Wednesday morning showing Spurs midfielder Mousa Dembele limping out of Belgium training with his left ankle heavily strapped.
Dembele has been a first team regular under Andre Villas-Boas this season for Spurs and had an excellent game against Chelsea a couple of weeks ago.
Some Tottenham supporters have though questioned whether the former Fulham midfielder does enough on the pitch with all his undoubted talent.
For Belgium, who are stacked with talent, Dembele is usually not first choice but in recent games has come off the bench for Marc Wilmots’ side.
- Marouane Fellaini & Kevin De Bruyne have been involved in 47.5% of Belgium goals s...
- Eden Hazard makes it 3-1 to Belgium v Bosnia from the penalty spot (Video)
- Kevin De Bruyne fires Belgium into the lead v Bosnia-Herzegovina (Video)
- Marouane Fellaini equalizes for Belgium v Bosnia from a Kevin De Bruyne corner (Video)
- Incredible International Offers: Enhanced odds on Wales (5/1), Germany (5/1) & Eng...
- Chelsea wonderkid Charly Musonda (18) shows off incredible skills in Belgium training (...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...