Spurs midfielder Mousa Dembele limps off injured in Belgium training [Picture]
- October 9, 2013
— Kjell Doms (@D_Boy85) October 9, 2013
This is not the sort of news Belgium would have wished for in the lead up to a crucial week of World Cup qualifiers.
Belgian journalist Kjell Doms has Tweeted a picture on Wednesday morning showing Spurs midfielder Mousa Dembele limping out of Belgium training with his left ankle heavily strapped.
Dembele has been a first team regular under Andre Villas-Boas this season for Spurs and had an excellent game against Chelsea a couple of weeks ago.
Some Tottenham supporters have though questioned whether the former Fulham midfielder does enough on the pitch with all his undoubted talent.
For Belgium, who are stacked with talent, Dembele is usually not first choice but in recent games has come off the bench for Marc Wilmots’ side.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...