- Arsenal players get followed around by Christmas carolers singing football chants in brilliant BT advert
- Louis van Gaal: Sir Alex Ferguson said winning was enough but it’s not, performances matter [Video]
- Barcelona celebrate Eric Abidal’s finest moments at the club in tribute video
- Eric Abidal scored two goals for Barcelona, one of which came in El Clasico [Video]
- Jokers! Cristiano Ronaldo and Pepe rip it out of James Rodriguez for terrible touch in Real Madrid training [Video]
Spurs midfielder Lewis Holtby posts Facebook picture of his dad in an Everton shirt pre Sunday’s game
Its a big day for Lewis Holtby on Sunday as he looks set to start for Tottenham in their Premier League match at Everton.
Holtby was not involved against Hull in midweek, whilst Christian Eriksen played 120 minutes, so the Germany Under-21 star should be in Andre Villas-Boas’ first XI.
Growing up in Germany, Holtby’s affinity has always been with Everton and judging by his Facebook post this evening, he will be well up for the encounter at Goodison Park.
Considering how much Holtby seems to love Everton, it will be interesting to see what he does if he manages to score for Spurs on Sunday.
- Updated: November 2, 2013