- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Spurs midfielder Lewis Holtby posts Facebook picture of his dad in an Everton shirt pre Sunday’s game
Its a big day for Lewis Holtby on Sunday as he looks set to start for Tottenham in their Premier League match at Everton.
Holtby was not involved against Hull in midweek, whilst Christian Eriksen played 120 minutes, so the Germany Under-21 star should be in Andre Villas-Boas’ first XI.
Growing up in Germany, Holtby’s affinity has always been with Everton and judging by his Facebook post this evening, he will be well up for the encounter at Goodison Park.
Considering how much Holtby seems to love Everton, it will be interesting to see what he does if he manages to score for Spurs on Sunday.
- Updated: November 2, 2013