- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
Spurs loanee Ryan Fredericks scored a freak golazo on his Millwall debut v Ipswich [Video]
Buzzing to have started my loan spell at Millwall with a goal and three points! http://t.co/0NeLaEnuq3
— Ryan Fredericks (@RyanFredericks_) January 18, 2014
Ryan Fredericks, Tottenham’s 21-year-old defender, joined Millwall on a three-month loan last week, and the youngster had a dream debut for the Lions.
Millwall, now under the stewardship of former Crystal Palace boss Ian Holloway, picked up three vital points in their bid to beat the drop on Saturday when they edged Ipswich 1-0 at the New Den.
Millwall’s winner came courtesy of their Tottenham debutant.
Ryan Fredericks score a freak 30-yard lob in the first half when his misguided cross evaded everyone before nestling into the top corner five minutes before the break.
Watch Spurs loanee Ryan Fredericks score on his Lions debut below.
- Updated: January 20, 2014