- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
- Robinho scores silky solo effort after bamboozling defence with step-overs [Video]
Spurs have never lost when Aaron Lennon has scored [29 game streak]
Good win today, been a while since we last won at the lane. Nice to get on the scoresheet as well #COYS
— Aaron Lennon (@Aaron7Lennon) December 29, 2013
Aaron Lennon doesn’t score often for Spurs, but when he does the side from north London never lose.
The former Leeds winger claimed his first goal of the season on Sunday, in Tottenham’s 3-0 win over Stoke.
As you can see from the GIF below, it was a cracking volley from Lennon, who finished off the Potters with a fine strike into the far corner.
In total, Lennon has claimed 30 goals for Spurs, in 29 matches and the streak continues today.
Tottenham fans will be hoping Lennon can get on the scoresheet against Manchester United and Arsenal away respectively in the coming week.
- Updated: December 29, 2013