Spurs fan & inmate Charles Bronson coated himself in Lurpak & attacked 12 wardens after Arsenal won FA Cup [Mirror]
- May 27, 2014
The Mirror on Tuesday have an outrageous story involving one of Britain’s most notorious prisoners.
Charles Bronson, often labelled Britain’s most violent inmate, has grabbed fresh headlines for his bizarre behaviour after Arsenal won the FA Cup.
Said to be a diehard Tottenham fan, Bronson violently flipped out after the Gunners broke their nine year trophy drought at Wembley.
Britain’s most dangerous inmate covered himself in butter to attack 12 prison officers – because Arsenal won the FA Cup.
Spurs fan Charles Bronson admitted he “lost it” when Tottenham’s arch rivals defeated Hull at Wembley.
In a letter dated May 19 to friend Kate Kray – the ex-wife of Ronnie Kray – Bronson said the “rumble” with officers in riot gear left him with broken ribs.
He said he smothered himself in Lurpak as he hoped the grease would make it harder for them to restrain him.
Bronson, 61, wrote: “Not good news. I’ve had another rumble. This time with a dozen riot mob on the yard!… It was sunny! A scorcher! Arsenal was playing Hull. I so wanted Hull to win, coz I’m Spurs.
“I got Lurpak and spread it on thick. Then a small cloud appeared. I swear I see Ron’s face. It was eerie. Go on son, let ’em have it!”
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...