Spurs fan & inmate Charles Bronson coated himself in Lurpak & attacked 12 wardens after Arsenal won FA Cup [Mirror]
The Mirror on Tuesday have an outrageous story involving one of Britain’s most notorious prisoners.
Charles Bronson, often labelled Britain’s most violent inmate, has grabbed fresh headlines for his bizarre behaviour after Arsenal won the FA Cup.
Said to be a diehard Tottenham fan, Bronson violently flipped out after the Gunners broke their nine year trophy drought at Wembley.
Britain’s most dangerous inmate covered himself in butter to attack 12 prison officers – because Arsenal won the FA Cup.
Spurs fan Charles Bronson admitted he “lost it” when Tottenham’s arch rivals defeated Hull at Wembley.
In a letter dated May 19 to friend Kate Kray – the ex-wife of Ronnie Kray – Bronson said the “rumble” with officers in riot gear left him with broken ribs.
He said he smothered himself in Lurpak as he hoped the grease would make it harder for them to restrain him.
Bronson, 61, wrote: “Not good news. I’ve had another rumble. This time with a dozen riot mob on the yard!… It was sunny! A scorcher! Arsenal was playing Hull. I so wanted Hull to win, coz I’m Spurs.
“I got Lurpak and spread it on thick. Then a small cloud appeared. I swear I see Ron’s face. It was eerie. Go on son, let ’em have it!”
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal fan Robbie hits out at lies told by Guardian journalist about ArsenalFanTV (Video)August 30, 2016
- Lucas Perez’s 1st interview as an Arsenal player (Video)August 30, 2016
- New Arsenal video: Lucas Perez is a GunnerAugust 30, 2016
- Done Deal: Lucas Perez joins Arsenal from Deportivo La CorunaAugust 30, 2016
- Isco open to leaving Real Madrid on loan for two clubs; Spurs is one of them [AS]August 30, 2016
- Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha posts cryptic message on Instagram amid Spurs interestAugust 30, 2016
- James to Chelsea & Isco to Spurs still possible [Marca]August 30, 2016
- The Times think Tottenham will sign two players before the window closesAugust 30, 2016