Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts pictures from holidays in Togo dressed in traditional robe
- June 5, 2014
Emmanuel Adebeyor is currently on R’n’R back in his home country Togo, with the summer off during the World Cup.
The Spurs striker has been posting pictures of himself in various chilling poses at his home, with today’s latest showing Ade hanging out in a traditional robe.
Not sure about the red and yellow socks though.
- Tottenham hope to land Christian Benteke by offering Aston Villa Emmanuel Adebayor
- Still got it: Spurs striker Emmanuel Adebayor posts freestyle video on Instagram
- Tottenham’s Adebayor delighted to score winner for Togo in AFCON qualifier [Video]
- Emmanuel Adebayor’s brother, Rotimi, attempts suicide by stabbing himself with a ...
- Emmanuel Adebayor rubbishes move to Turkey on Twitter, insists he’s happy and sta...
- Spurs give Adebayor compassionate leave as they’re concerned with his mental heal...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi