Spurs defender Jan Vertonghen was physically sick at full time of Belgium 2 – USA 1
Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen was terrific for Belgium as they beat USA in extra time in the second round of the World Cup on Tuesday.
Not always happy to play full back for Spurs, Vertonghen got up and down the left side and came close to scoring another goal, after notching against South Korea in Belgium’s last group game.
At full time, the pressure and physical exertion appeared to get to Vertonghen and the Tottenham defender was caught on camera puking his guts out.
Belgium will now be keen to face Argentina, if they can stop Messi…
Watch Live Stream
- Amazing: Belgium’s Christian Benteke scores fastest goal in World Cup qualifying history (Video)October 10, 2016
- Belgian brothers quiz: Lukaku’s vs. Hazard’s (Video)October 6, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne’s injury may trigger a special coming together for the Hazard brothers [HLN]September 26, 2016
- Jordan Lukaku and Belgium outclassed by Spain as new era gets off to dire start [Tweets]September 1, 2016
- Spurs players celebrate CSKA win on InstagramSeptember 28, 2016
- Kane & Vertonghen celebrate Spurs win over Crystal Palace on InstagramAugust 20, 2016
- Spurs on tour: Jan Vertonghen & Erik Lamela post holiday pics with teammatesJuly 9, 2016
- Jan Vertonghen major injury doubt for Belgium-Wales after twisting ankle [Sporza]June 30, 2016
- Leicester fans prepare banner to troll Spurs about last season’s title race [Picture]October 26, 2016
- Spurs fans Trolled Liverpool’s Alberto Moreno during EFL Cup tie (Video)October 26, 2016
- Spurs are selling Nabil Bentaleb [Liberte Algerie]October 26, 2016
- A mock-up of Tottenham’s revolutionary ‘tunnel club’ in their new stadium is releasedOctober 26, 2016