- Arsenal fan says ‘Liverpool fans should be embarrassed by the lack of atmosphere at Anfield’ [Video]
- ‘United In Grief’: Best ever Half-and-Half shirt spotted at Newcastle 0 – Sunderland 1. Respect Sir!
- Liverpool fan Chris deliberately winds up Gooners by calling Alexis Sanchez a waste of money [Video]
- Super-positive Gooner Ty taking lots of positives from Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
- ‘It’s ruined my Bloody Christmas!’ Claude has a mini meltdown after Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
Spurs defender Jan Vertonghen was physically sick at full time of Belgium 2 – USA 1
Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen was terrific for Belgium as they beat USA in extra time in the second round of the World Cup on Tuesday.
Not always happy to play full back for Spurs, Vertonghen got up and down the left side and came close to scoring another goal, after notching against South Korea in Belgium’s last group game.
At full time, the pressure and physical exertion appeared to get to Vertonghen and the Tottenham defender was caught on camera puking his guts out.
Belgium will now be keen to face Argentina, if they can stop Messi…
- Updated: July 2, 2014