Spurs defender Jan Vertonghen was physically sick at full time of Belgium 2 – USA 1
Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen was terrific for Belgium as they beat USA in extra time in the second round of the World Cup on Tuesday.
Not always happy to play full back for Spurs, Vertonghen got up and down the left side and came close to scoring another goal, after notching against South Korea in Belgium’s last group game.
At full time, the pressure and physical exertion appeared to get to Vertonghen and the Tottenham defender was caught on camera puking his guts out.
Belgium will now be keen to face Argentina, if they can stop Messi…
Watch Live Stream
- Thierry Henry talks about his Belgium appointment (Video)August 28, 2016
- Belgium boss Roberto Martinez explains why Thierry Henry is the perfect assistant coach (Video)August 26, 2016
- Thierry Henry named as assistant boss to Belgium manager Roberto MartinezAugust 26, 2016
- Vincent Kompany promises to donate all future Belgium earnings to charity (Video)August 10, 2016
- Kane & Vertonghen celebrate Spurs win over Crystal Palace on InstagramAugust 20, 2016
- Spurs on tour: Jan Vertonghen & Erik Lamela post holiday pics with teammatesJuly 9, 2016
- Jan Vertonghen major injury doubt for Belgium-Wales after twisting ankle [Sporza]June 30, 2016
- Dele Alli nutmegs Jan Vertonghen, Spurs star posts video on InstagramMay 14, 2016
- Isco open to leaving Real Madrid on loan for two clubs; Spurs is one of them [AS]August 30, 2016
- Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha posts cryptic message on Instagram amid Spurs interestAugust 30, 2016
- James to Chelsea & Isco to Spurs still possible [Marca]August 30, 2016
- The Times think Tottenham will sign two players before the window closesAugust 30, 2016