Spurs defender Jan Vertonghen provided assist for Chelsea’s Samuel Eto’o to break deadlock [GIF]
- March 8, 2014
A stalemate until the 56th minute, Chelsea’s Samuel Eto’o was given a gift to open the scoring against Spurs.
Highly rated Belgium defender Jan Vertonghen was at fault, playing Eto’o in on goal after slipping under pressure.
A born goalscorer, Chelsea’s Samuel Eto’o needed no invitation to slot past Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...