- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Spurs’ Christian Eriksen and Mousa Dembele throw cigarettes in the bin for cancer awareness campaign
Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen and Mousa Dembele took time out of training this week to help out with a worthy cause.
The Spurs pair literally threw cigarettes in the bin as part of a cancer awareness campaign, after trying but failing to volley the packet into the can.
They finished with a message to the youth to avoid cigarettes, Dembele adding that it’s ‘not cool’.
Well said mate.
- Updated: January 24, 2014