Spurs boss Tim Sherwood questions Liverpool’s mettle for the title run-in [Video]
- March 28, 2014
Heading to Anfield this Sunday with the reverse fixture at the Lane fresh in their minds (a 0-4 thrashing), Spurs boss Tim Sherwood was keen to up the ante at his presser today.
Including Liverpool very much in the title race, Sherwood intimated that they could be at a disadvantage against the experience of City and Chelsea both of whom have players ‘who’ve been over the line already’.
The implication: Liverpool’s greenhorns may funk it at the last.
A Premier League winner himself with Blackburn in ’95, Sherwood then tried to plant the seed of doubt in Liverpool minds, wondering if they’ll start to play within themselves and lose that freedom and swagger as the finish line approaches.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]