Spurs boss Tim Sherwood questions Liverpool’s mettle for the title run-in [Video]
- March 28, 2014
Heading to Anfield this Sunday with the reverse fixture at the Lane fresh in their minds (a 0-4 thrashing), Spurs boss Tim Sherwood was keen to up the ante at his presser today.
Including Liverpool very much in the title race, Sherwood intimated that they could be at a disadvantage against the experience of City and Chelsea both of whom have players ‘who’ve been over the line already’.
The implication: Liverpool’s greenhorns may funk it at the last.
A Premier League winner himself with Blackburn in ’95, Sherwood then tried to plant the seed of doubt in Liverpool minds, wondering if they’ll start to play within themselves and lose that freedom and swagger as the finish line approaches.
- NBA star Lebron James backs Jordan Henderson’s FIFA 16 cover campaign on Facebook
- Bobby Adekanye confirms he has signed for Liverpool from Barcelona on Instagram
- The best reactions to the bogus rumour that Liverpool may sell Mario Balotelli to Stoke...
- Steven Gerrard is told he’s nicer than David Beckham as he’s hounded by pap...
- Fighting Fit: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge lays into a punchbag in workout [Video]
- Watch Nathaniel Clyne put on a Liverpool shirt for the very first time [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi