Spurs boss Tim Sherwood pre-West Brom: ‘The day you lot stop asking me about my future, I’ll have to see a doctor’ [Video]
The Spurs job ain’t been no bed of roses for Tim Sherwood.
From the day he walked in the door at White Hart Lane, Sherwood’s been discredited as a closet Gooner, and constantly been told he’ll be replaced with a more chic continental bureaucrat.
But Sherwood’s kept trucking on despite it all, and kept his head held high, albeit at times going a bit potty on the touchline.
In fact, Sherwood told the press today that he’s become so inured to the pressure and speculation that he doesn’t think he’d be able to live without it at this point; that he needs it to drive him on.
Sherwood even made a funny, saying that the day the hacks stop asking him about his future, he’ll need to see a head doctor.
Watch Live Stream
- Paul Parker ripped to shreds on Twitter for suggesting Man United appoint Tim Sherwood [Tweets]February 16, 2016
- Tim Sherwood: Aston Villa will stay up, blasts new-age scouts who need blankets & statistics [Tweets]November 30, 2015
- Tim Sherwood sacked as Aston Villa manager [Best Tweets]October 25, 2015
- Red-eyed Tim Sherwood admits he’s got a lack of quality at Aston Villa after Swansea loss (Video)October 24, 2015
- Spurs loanee Clinton N’Jie scores brilliant goal for Marseille (Video)September 25, 2016
- Soccer AM make fun of Mauricio Pochettino in hilarious videoSeptember 25, 2016
- Ex-Spurs starlet Souleymane Coulibaly scores wonder goal for Kilmarnock (Official video)September 25, 2016
- Ruud Gullit absolutely savages Spurs striker Vincent Janssen on MOTDSeptember 25, 2016