Spurs boss Tim Sherwood pre-West Brom: ‘The day you lot stop asking me about my future, I’ll have to see a doctor’ [Video]
- April 11, 2014
The Spurs job ain’t been no bed of roses for Tim Sherwood.
From the day he walked in the door at White Hart Lane, Sherwood’s been discredited as a closet Gooner, and constantly been told he’ll be replaced with a more chic continental bureaucrat.
But Sherwood’s kept trucking on despite it all, and kept his head held high, albeit at times going a bit potty on the touchline.
In fact, Sherwood told the press today that he’s become so inured to the pressure and speculation that he doesn’t think he’d be able to live without it at this point; that he needs it to drive him on.
Sherwood even made a funny, saying that the day the hacks stop asking him about his future, he’ll need to see a head doctor.
- Tim Sherwood laughs hard at a Dick joke post Aston Villa 2 – Sunderland 2 (video)
- ‘He’s a one-off': Tim Sherwood reflects on Jack Grealish’s Tenerife a...
- Sherwood feels Villa should have had a penalty for Darmian neck grab (Video)
- Tim Sherwood crazily claims new Aston Villa signing is a mixture of Messi and Ronaldo a...
- Tim Sherwood says Villa are still looking for signings, hints at two Tottenham players ...
- Aston Villa make £7million bid for Lorient striker Jordan Ayew [RMC]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...