Spurs boss Tim Sherwood pre-West Brom: ‘The day you lot stop asking me about my future, I’ll have to see a doctor’ [Video]
- April 11, 2014
The Spurs job ain’t been no bed of roses for Tim Sherwood.
From the day he walked in the door at White Hart Lane, Sherwood’s been discredited as a closet Gooner, and constantly been told he’ll be replaced with a more chic continental bureaucrat.
But Sherwood’s kept trucking on despite it all, and kept his head held high, albeit at times going a bit potty on the touchline.
In fact, Sherwood told the press today that he’s become so inured to the pressure and speculation that he doesn’t think he’d be able to live without it at this point; that he needs it to drive him on.
Sherwood even made a funny, saying that the day the hacks stop asking him about his future, he’ll need to see a head doctor.
- Tim Sherwood bets reporter £100 that Aston Villa won’t be sold this summer [Video]
- Villa’s Jack Grealish pictured inhaling laughing gas, Sherwood warns him of futur...
- Ex-Spurs man Tim Sherwood gets called out by Steve McManaman for being an Arsenal fan [...
- Shay Given credits Tim Sherwood after FA Cup semi-final win over Liverpool [Video]
- Tim Sherwood hails Christian Benteke’s goal ratio after Aston Villa knock out Liv...
- Tim Sherwood jokes about pipping a six-year-old boy to the Aston Villa job [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi