Spurs boss Tim Sherwood pre-West Brom: ‘The day you lot stop asking me about my future, I’ll have to see a doctor’ [Video]
The Spurs job ain’t been no bed of roses for Tim Sherwood.
From the day he walked in the door at White Hart Lane, Sherwood’s been discredited as a closet Gooner, and constantly been told he’ll be replaced with a more chic continental bureaucrat.
But Sherwood’s kept trucking on despite it all, and kept his head held high, albeit at times going a bit potty on the touchline.
In fact, Sherwood told the press today that he’s become so inured to the pressure and speculation that he doesn’t think he’d be able to live without it at this point; that he needs it to drive him on.
Sherwood even made a funny, saying that the day the hacks stop asking him about his future, he’ll need to see a head doctor.
Watch Live Stream
- Paul Parker ripped to shreds on Twitter for suggesting Man United appoint Tim Sherwood [Tweets]February 16th, 2016
- Tim Sherwood: Aston Villa will stay up, blasts new-age scouts who need blankets & statistics...November 30th, 2015
- Tim Sherwood sacked as Aston Villa manager [Best Tweets]October 25th, 2015
- Red-eyed Tim Sherwood admits he’s got a lack of quality at Aston Villa after Swansea loss (...October 24th, 2015
- Tottenham star Christian Eriksen admits finishing below Arsenal was “infuriating” [BT]May 27th, 2016
- Tottenham set to sign Croatian playmaker Ante Coric for €4m [TMW]May 27th, 2016
- Man United-bound Zlatan Ibrahimovic rejects offer from Tottenham [Di Marzio]May 27th, 2016
- Tottenham agree kit deal with Nike, far lower than Chelsea’s [Times]May 25th, 2016