Spurs boss Tim Sherwood post match interview; Neville describes speculation as ‘media terrorism’ [Video]
- April 7, 2014
Tim Sherwood has been making headlines today, with Sky Sports News claiming he’ll be gone in the summer.
The Tottenham boss nonetheless oversaw an impressive 5-1 win over relegation threatened Sunderland.
In his post match interview, they asked Tim Sherwood about the speculation with Gary Neville rather ironically describing it as ‘media terrorism’.
Watch the interview below:
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...