Spurs boss Tim Sherwood on Goran Pandev: “Where does he play? Dunno. That tells you everything!” [Video]
- January 20, 2014
Tottenham fans have been fed paper talk over the past few days suggesting that the club could make a move for Napoli’s Goran Pandev in the January window.
According to the gossip, Spurs are on the lookout for a new attacker having allowed Jermain Defoe to join FC Toronto, and Pandev, 30, could be the man for the job thanks to increased competition for places at the Stadio San Paolo.
Following Tottenham’s 3-1 win away at Swansea on Sunday, Spurs boss Tim Sherwood was asked directly about Pandev in his post match press conference, and the manager dropped a nugget which suggests his knowledge of world football is somewhat limited.
It goes without saying that Sherwood’s need to have extensive knowledge of the world football market isn’t critical at White Hart Lane as the director of football, Franco Baldini, and chairman Daniel Levy handled the transfer dealings at the club.
Watch Tim Sherwood’s speak about Goran Pandev below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi