Spurs boss Tim Sherwood on Goran Pandev: “Where does he play? Dunno. That tells you everything!” [Video]
Tottenham fans have been fed paper talk over the past few days suggesting that the club could make a move for Napoli’s Goran Pandev in the January window.
According to the gossip, Spurs are on the lookout for a new attacker having allowed Jermain Defoe to join FC Toronto, and Pandev, 30, could be the man for the job thanks to increased competition for places at the Stadio San Paolo.
Following Tottenham’s 3-1 win away at Swansea on Sunday, Spurs boss Tim Sherwood was asked directly about Pandev in his post match press conference, and the manager dropped a nugget which suggests his knowledge of world football is somewhat limited.
It goes without saying that Sherwood’s need to have extensive knowledge of the world football market isn’t critical at White Hart Lane as the director of football, Franco Baldini, and chairman Daniel Levy handled the transfer dealings at the club.
Watch Tim Sherwood’s speak about Goran Pandev below.
Watch Live Stream
- Mad: Napoli try to sign Tottenham’s Harry Kane [Di Marzio]August 25, 2016
- Eliaquim Mangala’s Man City departure should see Chelsea finally land a defender [Times]August 24, 2016
- Chelsea up their offer for Napoli’s Kalidou Koulibaly [Gazzetta dello Sport]August 23, 2016
- Gonzalo Higuain sends thank you message to Napoli fans [Instagram]August 19, 2016
- Paul Parker ripped to shreds on Twitter for suggesting Man United appoint Tim Sherwood [Tweets]February 16, 2016
- Tim Sherwood: Aston Villa will stay up, blasts new-age scouts who need blankets & statistics [Tweets]November 30, 2015
- Tim Sherwood sacked as Aston Villa manager [Best Tweets]October 25, 2015
- Red-eyed Tim Sherwood admits he’s got a lack of quality at Aston Villa after Swansea loss (Video)October 24, 2015