- Man United star Juan Mata praises Radamel Falcao & Real Madrid in latest blog post
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers says performance v Arsenal was better than 5-1 win last year [Video]
- Funny parody! Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher struggles on Mastermind [Video]
- Worst seat ever? Arsenal fan vents on social media about his £52 seat at Liverpool [Picture]
- Ex-US wunderkid Freddy Adu is unemployed again. FK Jagodina axe him after 0 games in 6 months
Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas brands the decision not to ban Fernando Torres for cat scratch a ‘joke’ and a ‘disgrace’
Amazingly, Fernando Torres has gotten away without an additional ban for scratching Jan Vertonghen on the face during last Saturday’s London derby between Spurs and Chelsea.
Torres was sent off after the incident, but there have been widespread calls for his 3 game ban to be extended after the nastiness of the scratch was made clear.
Despite the incident being included in the referee’s match report, the powers-that-be have inexplicably overlooked Torres catty scratch, and AVB is justifiably not having it.
A Sky Sports News report into AVB’s reaction to the non-action can be seen on the first clip below, while Jose Mourinho’s simply bizarre reaction to and rationalisation of the news can be seen on the second clip.
[gthumb id="360733" size="large" autoplay="1"]
[gthumb id="360800" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: October 2, 2013