- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Spurs battle! Nabil Bentaleb cracked an elbow on Mousa Dembele – only booked! [GIF]
Nabil Bentaleb may well be one of the luckiest players at the World Cup.
The Spurs midfielder cracked a forearm smash on his Tottenham team mate Mousa Dembele and was only booked during the first half of Algeria versus Belgium.
Spurs players were heavily involved in the opening 45 with Jan Vertonghen giving a penalty away and Nacer Chadli removed at half time by Belgium boss Marc Wilmots for playing poorly.
If Algeria hang on to their 1-0 lead, Bentaleb’s elbow on Dembele could well become a talking point, as he should likely have received a red card.
Its not like the referee did not have a very good view!
And, could it prove to be a sticking point at White Hart Lane next season?
- Updated: June 17, 2014