Spurs battle! Nabil Bentaleb cracked an elbow on Mousa Dembele – only booked! [GIF]
Nabil Bentaleb may well be one of the luckiest players at the World Cup.
The Spurs midfielder cracked a forearm smash on his Tottenham team mate Mousa Dembele and was only booked during the first half of Algeria versus Belgium.
Spurs players were heavily involved in the opening 45 with Jan Vertonghen giving a penalty away and Nacer Chadli removed at half time by Belgium boss Marc Wilmots for playing poorly.
If Algeria hang on to their 1-0 lead, Bentaleb’s elbow on Dembele could well become a talking point, as he should likely have received a red card.
Its not like the referee did not have a very good view!
And, could it prove to be a sticking point at White Hart Lane next season?
- Faouzi Ghoulam scores fantastic free-kick golazo for Algeria v Tanzania (video)
- Algeria maestro Yacine Brahimi pulls off ridiculous nutmeg in build-up to Riyad Mahrez goal (Video)
- Tottenham’s Nabil Bentleb posts angry Instagram message dismissing injury claims
- Spurs midfielder Nabil Bentaleb finishes off quality Algeria goal v Seychelles [video]
- Belgium boss Marc Wilmots encourages Marouane Fellaini to leave Manchester United in January
- Belgium police called to a hotel after Roma’s Radja Nainggolan was suspected of being a ter...
- Belgium v Spain cancelled because Salah Abdeslam was seen near the Stade Roi Baudouin [Le Soir]
- Friendly between Belgium and Spain cancelled due to raised terror threat [Tweets]
- Tottenham fans rave about Mousa Dembele to Spurred On (Videos)
- Spurs fans hail Mousa Dembele for stunning display v West Ham [Tweets]
- Spurs goalscorers Harry Kane & Moussa Dembele interviewed post-Anderlecht win (Video)
- Top Corner Golazo: Moussa Dembélé scores late winner for Spurs v Anderlecht (Videos)