- Gary Lineker Trolls Alan Shearer on winning the FA Cup pre Arsenal-Reading [video]
- All the best jokes on Diego Costa’s get-up for Chelsea v Man United [Tweets & Pictures]
- David De Gea lucky to get away with handball outside box v Chelsea [pictures & Tweets]
- Pitch invader in a bright pink dress & blonde wig scored a goal during Blackpool v Fulham [Video]
- 1-0 to the Arsenal: Mesut Ozil provides quality assist for Alexis Sanchez [Best Tweets]
Spurs and Sherwood ridiculed for suffering Treble of defeats to West Ham, 1-7 over 3 games [Best Tweets]
- May 3, 2014
It's hard being a West Ham fan sometimes, then we play Spurs #COYI
— Frankie Cocozza (@FrankieCocozza) May 3, 2014
I cannot believe how bad Spurs have been here. No heart. Soladado cost more than #whufc team
— Lee Clayton (@LeeClayton_) May 3, 2014
HT at Upton Park. West Ham are on form. Spurs are on the beach and Younes Kaboul is in the bath early. Shameful 1st half from Tottenham.
— Darren Lewis (@MirrorDarren) May 3, 2014
— Slow Sports News (@SlowSportsNews) May 3, 2014
West Ham's third win over Spurs this season. 7-1 on aggregate?
— Ozair (@ozair7) May 3, 2014
Completing the treble over Spurs. I've had worse days.
— Jason (@NickMotown) May 3, 2014
Paulinho and Adebayor with their best Nasri impressions in the Spurs wall. Beautiful.
— Daily Cannon (@DailyCannon) May 3, 2014
That's why Spurs should cash in on Adebayor while his stock is relatively high.
— James Maw (@JamesMawFFT) May 3, 2014
Serious tweet alert. Never mind Bale, Spurs have never really replaced Modric properly have they?
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) May 3, 2014
Must be very, very difficult being a Spurs fan.
— Messi Minutes (@MessiMinutes) May 3, 2014