- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Spotted: David Moyes sneaked his way back into Goodison Park, impersonating a linesman [Photo]
This summer David Moyes left his post as Everton manager to take over from Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United.
It hasn’t been an ideal start for the respected Scotsman at United and it seemed Moyes – or at least his lookalike – was not far away from the action in Everton’s 3-2 win over Newcastle.
The Linesman who gave all 5 goals had a certain David Moyes look about him.
The only team left unbeaten in the Premier League, Everton haven’t been hit too hard by Moyes’s exit.
An added bonus of the photo is how chuffed the bloke sitting behind the linesman looks.
- Updated: September 30, 2013