Spotted: David Moyes sneaked his way back into Goodison Park, impersonating a linesman [Photo]
- September 30, 2013
This summer David Moyes left his post as Everton manager to take over from Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United.
It hasn’t been an ideal start for the respected Scotsman at United and it seemed Moyes – or at least his lookalike – was not far away from the action in Everton’s 3-2 win over Newcastle.
The Linesman who gave all 5 goals had a certain David Moyes look about him.
The only team left unbeaten in the Premier League, Everton haven’t been hit too hard by Moyes’s exit.
An added bonus of the photo is how chuffed the bloke sitting behind the linesman looks.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]