Sports Science: ESPN breakdown Chicharito’s scoring talents for Man United
- June 21, 2013
American TV audiences got a brilliant insight into the qualities of Javier Hernandez before Mexico’s match with Brazil at the Confederations Cup on Wednesday.
The Manchester United striker was deconstructed in a segment titled ‘Sports Science’.
Looking at why the Red Devil scores so many goals inside opponents’ areas, the ESPN analysis provided some previously unknown stats including the Red Devils’ ability to apply more than 400LB of ground reaction force when twisting and turning, plus Hernandez’s amazing internal engine that can see the Mexican sprint at 21.5 miles per hour.
See ESPN’s excellent breakdown Chicharito’s goal scoring talents for Man United and Mexico below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi