Sports art photographer Tim Tadder has made a 2014 World Cup calendar with female models
- January 15, 2014
It’s not official, but it’s likely to sell well.
American Tim Tadder is a well-known sports art photojournalist having worked with a variety of newspapers in Baltimore, Colorado, and San Diego, before turning his sights on commercial and editorial photography in 2005.
Having worked with the likes of Michael Phelps and Tom Brady, Taddler’s latest project has been to create a 2014 World Cup calendar with female models.
The concept of his calendar is very simple: take pictures of beautiful women superimposed over backdrops taken from all around Brazil.
Below is the video showing how the calendar was made.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...