Sports art photographer Tim Tadder has made a 2014 World Cup calendar with female models
- January 15, 2014
It’s not official, but it’s likely to sell well.
American Tim Tadder is a well-known sports art photojournalist having worked with a variety of newspapers in Baltimore, Colorado, and San Diego, before turning his sights on commercial and editorial photography in 2005.
Having worked with the likes of Michael Phelps and Tom Brady, Taddler’s latest project has been to create a 2014 World Cup calendar with female models.
The concept of his calendar is very simple: take pictures of beautiful women superimposed over backdrops taken from all around Brazil.
Below is the video showing how the calendar was made.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi