- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
Sports art photographer Tim Tadder has made a 2014 World Cup calendar with female models
It’s not official, but it’s likely to sell well.
American Tim Tadder is a well-known sports art photojournalist having worked with a variety of newspapers in Baltimore, Colorado, and San Diego, before turning his sights on commercial and editorial photography in 2005.
Having worked with the likes of Michael Phelps and Tom Brady, Taddler’s latest project has been to create a 2014 World Cup calendar with female models.
The concept of his calendar is very simple: take pictures of beautiful women superimposed over backdrops taken from all around Brazil.
Below is the video showing how the calendar was made.
- Updated: January 15, 2014